DC is the real Champ and always has been

DopeAmbitions

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones had to use PEDS to beat DC. In no way could Jones beat him without cheating, if he could, he wouldn't have cheated. DC beats a clean jones 10 out of 10 times and a juiced jones 8 out of 10 times. Even while juiced, Jones was getting his ass beat in the the second and first fight. Jones has never been talented or skilled, he's always needed peds to be talented and is just an average fighter without cheating. DC is the real talented and better fighter. Sorry about the truth but it's time to accept Jones is and always has been a cheat. I hope jones is somewhere crying right now

<mma1>

I like how all you dumbasses needed a drug test failure to know Jon Jones was juicing. He has been juicing his whole career.

I'm a big Jon Jones fan, but you will never see a post of mine defending Jon Jones being a natural fighter. He never was.

Is anybody really surprised by this? Did you really think he was just going to stop taking steroids completely? The proper reaction to this test failure is a shrug and a head nod that it confirms what you knew all along.

Last edited:
Shogun is the real champ... last man to have the belt before Jones' run.

Didnt he beat him the first time PED free?

Not being a wanker i genuinely forgot

Man, I was just about getting back on the bones bandwagon, but if this is true it's over for good and he's out of the goat discussion. God dammit, Jon Jones!

Jones had to use PEDS to beat DC. In no way could Jones beat him without cheating, if he could, he wouldn't have cheated. DC beats a clean jones 10 out of 10 times and a juiced jones 8 out of 10 times. Even while juiced, Jones was getting his ass beat in the the second and first fight. Jones has never been talented or skilled, he's always needed peds to be talented and is just an average fighter without cheating. DC is the real talented and better fighter. Sorry about the truth but it's time to accept Jones is and always has been a cheat. I hope jones is somewhere crying right now

<mma1>
tenor.gif

Nah, DC is done.

I like how all you dumbasses needed a drug test failure to know Jon Jones was juicing. He has been juicing his whole career.

I'm a big Jon Jones fan, but you will never see a post of mine defending Jon Jones being a natural fighter. He never was.

Is anybody really surprised by this? Did you really think he was just going to stop taking steroids completely? The proper reaction to this test failure is a shrug and a head nod that it confirms what you knew all along.

How could you be a BIG fan of someone you know is a cheat? I couldn't support someone or call myself a fan of them if there's no question they've cheated or are cheating. Everything I've ever seen Jon do is now diminished cause of cheating.

<mma1>
well in the first fight he didnt juice so there is that and if you cant beat them phyiscally beat them publicly, emotionally and legally but no one has beat him in the cage.

How could you be a BIG fan of someone you know is a cheat? I couldn't support someone or call myself a fan of them if there's no question they've cheated or are cheating. Everything I've ever seen Jon do is now diminished cause of cheating.
so if one fighter has better food and and trains in a better equipment is that cheating?

just to remember: dc failed the last weigh in (as he cheated equally) against anthony johnson, which means: anthony is the real champ.

so if one fighter has better food and and trains in a better equipment is that cheating?

UM NO?! I haven't heard of any foods or training equipment that are banned by the UFC or USADA. Name me some and we can have a conversation. What point are you even trying to make?

<mma1>
you are saying that he lost 2times but definetly would beat him the next 8 times ? come on rockhold its getting embarassing just go to sleep

True and like the other perpetual career cheat Lesnar they both got paid millions of $ for their troubles.

just to remember: dc failed the last weigh in (as he cheated equally) against anthony johnson, which means: anthony is the real champ.
No, he wouldn't be the champ. If DC had formally missed weight, he would have been stripped of the title, but since he beat Rumble, Rumble wouldn't get the title either. The title would end up for grabs.

Back