Has anyone ever tested positive, fought it, and won?

MMA__Analyst

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jones is definitely going to try and argue this suspension, but has anyone been successful. I know Anderson tried to fight his suspension but failed. Has anyone ever been successful, and what are the chances Jones will actually end up not getting suspended after testing positive

maybe some innocent guy fought it and won...

Josh barnett won at destroying affliction

Maybe they knew in front and just released it later. Otherwise Jones vs. DC would have been cancelled for the second time!

Back when Sean Shrek tested positive, Josh Gross went to the hearing, and I believe he said James Toney got off after going occ on the commission... if I'm wrong he still got off easy. And The Hero of Time put the tainted supplements ex use on the map.

Romero beat that dope case on that tainted supplement alibi

It shows how tough that Jacare was that he hung in there with an enhanced Romero. Only fight in the UFC Yoel tested positive. Jacare really is a bad ass

guys like Sherk and Yoel have gotten suspensions reduced. Can't recall any big names ever beating it though

I don't think there's any chance JBJ walks away from this and still fights. At least not in the next few years. His career is over.

Well even though they accepted the (imo) bogus dick pill excuse he still got one year suspension..

So even if he and his team pull some Bs excuse (like tainted sup/dick pill etc) he will still face 2-4 years at least imo.. due to it being his 2nd time

Even if u believe his BS its still up to him to check what goes into his body.. especially as this was his 2nd chance

Nick Diaz got his suspension lowered quite a bit didn't he?

Sonnen got it shortened to 6 months at the first hearing. Then they figured out he had been lying about his trt use and they gave him a whole year instead.

This was before the usada era obviously.

Don't know. I'm still having a hard time imagining that Jones would consciously cheat this time around. USADA might just be too good.

Romero beat that dope case on that tainted supplement alibi

It shows how tough that Jacare was that he hung in there with an enhanced Romero. Only fight in the UFC Yoel tested positive. Jacare really is a bad ass
wouldnt be suprised if jacare popped.

also whittaker is the real badass, dismantled them both.

jones ain't coming back from this one.
it's over
fuck his cheater crocodile tears.

Back