As someone who loves Jon Jones, today is incredibly hard to take

Fruitsaladsushi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jon Jones was my first hero in mma .. the way he dismantled legends of the sport with such ease stunned me .. I loved and admired his athletic ability, skill, physique and creativeness inside the cage.. For all this to
Be a lie, is very hard to take.. I wish this was all a bad dream and go away ... I've been through this before with him and he's got off, but I think this time is different... I'm goning to need some time to process all this.

It does such though because it's one of those "what could have beens".

You're a disgrace to Tim the Tool Man Taylor.

Jon Jones was my first hero in mma .. the way he dismantled legends of the sport with such ease stunned me .. I loved and admired his athletic ability, skill, physique and creativeness inside the cage.. For all this to
Be a lie, is very hard to take.. I wish this was all a bad dream and go away ... I've been through this before with him and he's got off, but I think this time is different... I'm goning to need some time to process all this

I'm here for u bro

I wish this was all a bad dream and go away ...

Lmao those were my exact thoughts. Im literally torn right now... Part of me still hopes that there is a chance its some weird situation and Jones will still be able to fight again. USADA was up his ass for this fight and he passed all the drug tests during the training camp and failed a drug test after the weigh in for a steroid that only works over time (something like that) and would have no effect the day before a fight. But it doesn't matter if Jones is still perceived guilty and suspended for 4 years. Jones vs Gus 2, Jones vs Ozdemir, Jones vs AJ (is AJ ever came back), Jones vs Stipe, and etc... are all out of the conversation if Jones is suspended for 4 years... All great, legendary, and very make-able matchups just robbed from us.

Be a lie, is very hard to take.. I wish this was all a bad dream and go away ... I've been through this before with him and he's got off, but I think this time is different... I'm goning to need some time to process all this.
Just admit you are a cuck like Luke Thomas. You will try and come up with a excuse to continue to be his cuck.

norrisdeal.gif

If Jones is found guilty his entire legacy is under scrutiny. He totally fucked cormier. The man would be undefeated number 1 lhw, but Jones had to cheat to win.

Lmao those were my exact thoughts. Im literally torn right now... Part of me still hopes that there is a chance its some weird situation and Jones will still be able to fight again. USADA was up his ass for this fight and he passed all the drug tests during the training camp and failed a drug test after the weigh in for a steroid that only works over time (something like that) and would have no effect the day before a fight. But it doesn't matter if Jones is still perceived guilty and suspended for 4 years. Jones vs Gus 2, Jones vs Ozdemir, Jones vs AJ (is AJ ever came back), Jones vs Stipe, and etc... are all out of the conversation if Jones is suspended for 4 years... All great, legendary, and very make-able matchups just robbed from us.
Remember if you can't beat em avoid em.

Is that you, Greg Jackson ??

I'm tired of hearing you scream the whole God damn fight. Kindly STFU. You look like that hillbilly from Harold and Kumar.

harold_and_kumar.jpg

<{1-7}> .

I've desperately wanted to like Jones from the beginning. It drives me nuts that he can be so talented, and yet be so self-destructive and selfish.

Back