I just realized the UFC is at risk of losing both Conor and JJ in one week

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
Damn but if conor loses this weekend there's a good chance he takes significant time off or is never the same again.

With JJ gone and possibly Conor the UFC roster took a gigantic hit this week. Whose gonna save the UFC?

Reasons why the ufc was better when its fighters didnt do other sports and why the trt era was better ?

If Conor loses, he'll want to fight again.

If he wins, it could be more boxing or straight to retirement.

UFC has been at risk of losing jones to his piss poor choices for quite awhile now

Kevin Lee. Even if you don't think that new stars will come.

If Conor loses, he'll want to fight again.

If he wins, it could be more boxing or straight to retirement.
Surely has a rematch for Floyd to get a bigger slice of the pie.

Holy shit Conor may not fight until end of 2018. Ufc has no fucking stars.

Wowowowow

All the top tier dropping like flies.

I think win or lose the next fight for Conor will be Paulie

Who is going to save the UFC?

Joanna Champion, Holloway, Whittaker, DMMJ, Nunes, Schevchenko, Stipe, Ngannou, Oliynyk, Oezdemir (Did I spell that one right?), and the entire lightweight + welterweight divisions except T-wood.. I think that's a good starting place.

Also, USADA. Good job on them, thanks for catching at least some of the cheaters.

In Jon Jones next promo "DANIEL CORMIER, I MADE YOU CRY AGAIN! THIS TIME I WAS DOING STEROIDS! BITCH!"

Damn but if conor loses this weekend there's a good chance he takes significant time off or is never the same again.

With JJ gone and possibly Conor the UFC roster took a gigantic hit this week. Whose gonna save the UFC?

This fucking guy could die, dude. Have you thought of that? Conor only has pride to use against the most talented boxer of our time. Floyd will be out to prove a point too... This could be the end, on a whole new level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back