The real cost of Jon Jones' blunders

Paladin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Jones will never know how much he screwed up.

When he won the title @ 23, his good will was through the roof ( he stopped a robber from taking an old lady's purse)

Let's think back to when he had the blue chip Nike and Gatorade sponsorship deals, companies were fighing to sponsor him. He was that special.

I honestly believe had he kept to the straight and narrow road, diligently working and defending, not taking PEDS and generally keeping his nose clean ( no pun intended), he could be rivaling Conor income wise. ( besides the mayweather purse)

But.. As a human, he is bound to make mistakes,but damn, his mistakes a serious game changing mistakes. His mistakes are 8 figure mistakes.

Think of all the sponsorship money he has lost, the good will, potential ppl buys, lost income not fighting while serving suspensions and mostly, lost time spent on cleaning up his mistakes.

He used to wake up every morning, as I say, pinching his chubby little flanks and thinking, I have got away with it again. Not anymore

Sounds like a book he will right when he gets older.

Biggest waste of talent in the history of MMA world wide imo.

Always a Bones fan but dayum

He just didn't pray hard enough. That's it.

PRAY-HARD.jpg

His mistakes are 8 figure mistakes.

Absolutely, but he did that to himself

What is worse is hurting DC's legacy. Costing UFC millions, etc.

Poor DC (as obsessed as he is) will always have an imaginary asterisk next to his name for losing twice to Jones.

He's a sad waste of talent, time, and money.

Jones is biggest waste of talent in MMA history. It's sad what he could've been in years to come his career will be labelled what if.

Before joining Jackson's gym Jon Jones was clean and still a killer. That place is toxic, makes great fighters play it safe when they could finish and get their athletes on the juice.
Get rid of Jackson Wink and you're one step closer to resolving the ussues

Before joining Jackson's gym Jon Jones was clean and still a killer. That place is toxic, makes great fighters play it safe when they could finish and get their athletes on the juice.
Get rid of Jackson Wink and you're one step closer to resolving the ussues
I think they are 100% in on JJ abusing, or at least have concrete knowledge of JJ's indescretions.

As far as MMA goes, DC's legacy, career status, money, and most importantly his health are all above what Jones or UFC have lost by his repeated fuck-ups.

But.. As a human, he is bound to make mistakes,but damn, his mistakes a serious game changing mistakes. His mistakes are 8 figure mistakes.

Think of all the sponsorship money he has lost, the good will, potential ppl buys, lost income not fighting while serving suspensions and mostly, lost time spent on cleaning up his mistakes.

You are just racist TS.

UnconsciousBlaringHornet-max-1mb.gif

Back