[Fill in the Blank] Jones without Roids is at _______ Level

Jon jones without roids would not have had the cardio to go 5 rounds with gus, or the strength to stop the takedowns from dc. I still see him being top 5

Impossible to say.

Which is the point. It cheats us out of seeing a real contest.

11184708_885304928198548_1655932018_n.jpg

Who knows? And that's the problem. His whole career is in doubt. He could still be the most gifted fighter we've ever seen or he could be someone who gained massive advantages from PED use.

I still believe he is #1 LHW on the plane without but his fucking brain is a zero so fuck him.

Still GOAT. Jon doesn't need the PED's, he is a predator who was born with superior genetics. Wish he would have realized that.

No idea, no clue at all. You can't tell me by watching Jones' fights that he looked like he had brutish strength or inhuman cardio. He really won typically with creative technique and skill. Also, you never could say what steroids gave to Jones mental game, knowing you had an advantage is amazing for competing. All I know is Jones probably can't top GOAT charts anymore, even though he should.

Not easy to tell, however he still gives the top 5 a very difficult fight.

' ... mickey mouse, the lier ... '
- Tze

Jones history definitiely tainted but out of curiousity how many of his opponents were on sumn too...?

They all on steroids....?

Back