Jon Jones Record Deletion

knorut

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was listening to 11 minutes of a radio broadcast by the editor of this wonderful site. I heard someone say that Jon Jones records should be deleted because of his behavior outside of the cage. Anyone here agree or disagree and why.

No need to delete. Most sports just take away all wins and leave the losses. So he's a career 0-1 fighter. I'm okay with that.

Jon is still the GOAT. fuck everything.

So, does that mean Dana White lied to us, and that one weekend vacation rehab wasn´t enough to cure the man?

If you do this with Jones, you kind of have to do it with every other steroid user in MMA history (IE: Coleman, Kerr, Gracie, etc).

I would say * is needed for sure[/QUO
What are you gonna do go back and edit all of the ufc events he was a part of? Even if you remove all of his wins he still won. so again I just want to get back to the question of the thread.
I was listening to 11 minutes of a radio broadcast by the editor of this wonderful site. I heard someone say that Jon Jones records should be deleted because of his behavior outside of the cage. Anyone here agree or disagree and why.

Can't prove which wins were attributed to PEDs. Not sure how you can honor his career or act like he is the greatest when he relied upon cheating.

no need for personal insults
But... but... but...
baby.jpg

What I am beginning to struggle with is how is Anderson Silva still consider the greatest (which I agree with) and he was accused of the very same thing at one point in time. Yet Jon is not even give a moment to think about be called a champion although he has proven he is the very best.

I see why I'm not a fighter cause I'd take my ball and go home.

Behavior outside of the cage? Nah, I don't understand that logic at all.
Pete Rose should be in the hall.

Oh wow just heard about this. Lol wtf? This guy cannot get it together. He should pack up and move to Japan. He can roid himself out and nobody will care.

Oh wow just heard about this. Lol wtf? This guy cannot get it together. He should pack up and move to Japan. He can roid himself out and nobody will care.
I'm not a fighter but I"d love to live in Japan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back