Why is the USADA mainly focused on the UFC?

Jedi Silva

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is clear the USADA is serious business when it comes to doping, they really catch guys, but I wonder why so many mainstream American sports have BS anti doping controls and the USADA is this focus on cage fighting?

I mean Basketball, NFL, Baseball, etc. Peds area clearly standard and you never see the busting that is going on with the UFC.

I am pretty sure the UFC is being forced to abide by USADA, otherwise they would keep it as it was, so why aren´t other sports also?

Last edited:
Its all a conspiracy bud. Just to get jon jones and brock out...mission accomplished

Why is the USDA only targeting the UFC?

Funny-Cows-38.jpg

Damn, now the department of agriculture is targetting the UFC? These guys catch no breaks. Maybe it is because of tainted kangaroo meat?

Because everyone knows UFC is trying to sneak in that grade D beef

this is the purest form of combat we have.. those other sports are simulations of combat and children's games

Alright, anybody really knows what the real reason without being an idiot? Is not in the best commercial interest of the UFC to have this going on, that is for sure. So I want to understand why they are being forced to do it, to abide by USADA.

Nobody is forcing the UFC to do strict testing, see Bellator. Zuffa thought it would be a good idea, just like getting the Reebok deal. It's self sabotage.

This is the most primal form of competition there is; we need regulations on jacked up fighters trained to knock heads off.

The UFC hired USADA to end the juice problem. MLB does use it as well but sporadically.

Nobody is forcing the UFC to do strict testing, see Bellator. Zuffa thought it would be a good idea, just like getting the Reebok deal. It's self sabotage.

Really? It was clear up to 2014 that pratically their whole roster was on Peds, heck even their president, promoter and anouncer are on Peds, yeat they signed up to the stricter anti doping agency in the world? damn...I wonder if they didn´t see this coming?

Back