Jones vs DC 3

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Of course Jones is on steroids, who gives a fuck its 2017. Lets have another go around the merry go round. DC, call that mother fucker out and lets get this show on the road.

I'm pretty sure suspensions are longer for second failure. I know in the olympics 2nd offense = lifetime ban.
He is facing a minimum 2 year ban max life. Bellator does not use USADA however does that make a difference?

Of course Jones is on steroids, who gives a fuck its 2017. Lets have another go around the merry go round. DC, call that mother fucker out and lets get this show on the road.
Jones is now fighting with his brothers because their plans failed big time! So instead of Jones being in hall of fame, he is in the hall of the asswhole!

Jones is suspended for FOUR YEARS. By the time he comes back, the sport would have evolved too much and moved on, Jones would be out of his prime, and DC would be nearly 44 long retired... And whats the point of making it a 3rd time, its been scheduled 5 times and they only fought twice... The UFC has already spent so much money and time promoting this fight, and Jones has ruined it all...

I have no clue, wish there was a way to verify Jones wasn't on steroids by 24 hour camera crew for 6 months before the fight. If they were absolutely sure he wasn't on roids then I would love the fight. DC would probably get his revenge. I just can't see this happening.

I have no clue, wish there was a way to verify Jones wasn't on steroids by 24 hour camera crew for 6 months before the fight. If they were absolutely sure he wasn't on roids then I would love the fight. DC would probably get his revenge. I just can't see this happening.
Jones has ALWAYS been on steroids. Even when he was an amateur. Take the red pill these guys arent natural.

Doesn't make any sense. It's going to be the same thing, 'rioded up Jones will win again. I don't think DC is going to take PEDs so why would the result be any different.

And no, I don't think it's possible for Jones to not take PEDs if he gets to fight again after getting caught twice.

Jones has ALWAYS been on steroids. Even when he was an amateur. Take the red pill these guys arent natural.

I wouldn't think he would only use roids against a 40 year old man. To have this come up twice is total blacklist of being skeptical. Wouldn't be surprised if DC was on shit too and just had the better chemist. This whole thing is disappointing.

D.C. Should not dignify Jones with a rematch.

Man that was the first thought that came to me and after I stopped crying like a school girl if this doesn't end in Jones favor he's probably done.

DC vs Gus for the vacant LHW belt.

I wouldn't think he would only use roids against a 40 year old man. To have this come up twice is total blacklist of being skeptical. Wouldn't be surprised if DC was on shit too and just had the better chemist. This whole thing is disappointing.
My guess is Jones' steroid dealer gave him the wrong shit. I bet he thought he was taking an undetectable, but was sold a cheap oral steroid that's easily detectable.

Um.. no. Jones needs 1 or 2 fights before a go at the belt. Prove he can continue without getting in trouble.

Back