Rewatched DC Vs Jones, how would DC

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
how would DC win vs JBJ if he was not on roids? I am conflicted because it just feels like in the end JOnes would win somehow anyways.

I hated seeing DC destroyed like that and I just feel bad for DC because he will never know if he actually could have beaten him. Fuck Jones.

It will haunt him the rest oc his days imo... but he can relish im jones disgrace

It will haunt him the rest oc his days imo... but he can relish im jones disgrace
Relishing in others disgrace gets you nowhere. It's a bottomless pit of hate

It's obvious. Steroids teach you headkicks, that's why Jones won. Without Steroids he wouldn't know how to headkick.

It was a major cocksucker move of Jones to be on gear for their fight. Cormier will get over it much sooner than Jones. Jon is now a for life cheater. #LegacyDestroyed

DC would've beat him on strength alone, just like he did to that retired guy with the one tick pony like the other guy who is scamming all his fans into believing that he can beat the best pro boxer with his other one trick pony like the other guy who launched the guy who dances on the streets guy look alike with his one trick pony....

It's obvious. Steroids teach you headkicks that's why Jones won. Without Steroids he wouldn't know hot to headkick.
But then again, those head kicks that Vitor pulled off while looking like the hulk never happened once USADA.

If Jones had less confidence in himself, DC could have won for sure. Roids increase fighters confidence and aggressiveness.

It was a major cocksucker move of Jones to be on gear for their fight. Cormier will get over it much sooner than Jones. Jon is now a for life cheater. #LegacyDestroyed
He has fucked up royaly over and over. What makes you think that he even cares?

It's obvious. Steroids teach you headkicks, that's why Jones won. Without Steroids he wouldn't know how to headkick.
Anabolic steroids make you stronger, increase aggression and CONFIDENCE. Completely useless for MMA indeed. You should close your account, people with your level of critical thinking abilities are the reason sherdog gets a bad wrap.

Look at folks like Johnny Hendricks and TRT Vitor post USADA.

Both guys are shadows of their former selves.

Jones without the steroids very well may not have been able to absorb the type of damage he did against DC without folding up like a cheap lounge chair.

We'll never know though, because he's a pathologically cheating and LYING p.o.s..

He wouldn't.

Jones was far superior to DC in both fights. He dominated the 1st fight and finished him in the 2nd in a fight he was winning. Roids alone cannot create such a big gap. It's like saying Shogun would have beaten a clean Jones. He wouldn't have. Not at that point. Gap was too big.

Now Gustafsson is another story. He did have a very close fight and could have won if Jon was clean.

He has fucked up royaly over and over. What makes you think that he even cares?
I would go so far as to say he doesn't. So fuck him. The sport is about to go through a real change and he will not be part of it. He is done

But then again, those head kicks that Vitor pulled off while looking like the hulk never happened once USADA.
Against Weidman and Jacare? He headkicked Hendo after... I wouldn't try to headkick those guys as well. Last thing you want is them on top of you.

What do you mean how? Roids don't just improve muscle mass. Look up the effects of increased testosterone.

In summary your overall sense of wellness and mindset is just better/clearer. How does this translate to fighting?

Think back to Jon's performance at UFC 197, everyone of the commentators (not just DC) commented on Jones' inability to pull the trigger like in his previous fights. Clearer mind=Better decision making=better shot selection/fight iq.

Steroids could give you strength advantage necessary to negate Olympic wrestling.

He wouldn't.

Jones was far superior to DC in both fights. He dominated the 1st fight and finished him in the 2nd in a fight he was winning. Roids alone cannot create such a big gap. It's like saying Shogun would have beaten a clean Jones. He wouldn't have. Not at that point. Gap was too big.

Now Gustafsson is another story. He did have a very close fight and could have won if Jon was clean.
That's how I feel too in a way. People are saying DC was winning but he was getting hit coming in so much more. I feel like it was inevitable he would walk into something. It's a dangerous strategy to just constantly walk forward into kicks and punches.

What do you mean how? Roids don't just improve muscle mass. Look up the effects of increased testosterone.

In summary your overall sense of wellness and mindset is just better/clearer. How does this translate to fighting?

Think back to Jon's performance at UFC 197, everyone of the commentators (not just DC) commented on Jones' inability to pull the trigger like in his previous fights. Clearer mind=Better decision making=better shot selection/fight iq.
I agree. I think Jones had the physical tools though to beat DC. Half of fighting is 80% mental, I know but I think Jones is just addicted to dumbness and is a better fighter than DC. He just can't keep his shit together.

For the millionth time....steroids help you out most during TRAINING. not as much during the actual fight.

Back