Mark Hunt was Mocked and Ridiculed...

War Hunt! The guy is suing the promotion that he works for... hes not giving a shit...

ra,classic_tee,x2950,101010:01c5ca27c6,front-c,655,578,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

LOL'd at that last bit.

Good thread TS. Shame all the cunts who ridiculed and mocked Hunto, Nick, Nate, and BJ Penn

the Mark Hunt hate on here by the teeny boppers is so weird

dude gets hated on for shitting on roiders lol

"Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who gives me strength plus the juice"

Okay, I LOLed at that. haha

If god made everything he made scumbags, pieces of shit, and cheaters too, amirite?

That was posted a couple hours ago. Hindsight is 20/20 jones honestly looked weaker to me in the octagon he managed to win on his experience and better striking from what I saw. He didn't outmuscle DC like he did the first time. Eh whatever here's to hoping Conor beats Floyd and comes back for to beat Tony and then the big money maker between him and Gaethje will begin!

That was posted a couple hours ago. Hindsight is 20/20 jones honestly looked weaker to me in the octagon he managed to win on his experience and better striking from what I saw. He didn't outmuscle DC like he did the first time. Eh whatever here's to hoping Conor beats Floyd and comes back for to beat Tony and then the big money maker between him and Gaethje will begin!

How do you figure that? By all those clinch wrestling sequences?

In all fairness, the people that mocked him here were most likely just doing their job. You're crazy if you don't think a lot of UFC employees aren't assigned to pushing their agenda on social media.

Guys it's all part of God's plan. Trust him.

Hunt was blasting Jones before this came out.

How do you figure that? By all those clinch wrestling sequences?
Cormier was a lot more confident the whole second fight where as the first fight jones big brothered him. I was thinking roids in either fight it just looked to me like in the second fight jones was smaller and didn't really throw D.C. around as much. Maybe jones being bald made him look smaller to me idk. I'd have to rewatch back to back but 1st from what I remember was Jones just thrashing D.C. in any grappling exchange

LOL Savage. In a good way. I hope Mark's suit prevails and sets a precedence then fighters might think twice with no paycheck for cheating. He was stupid saying he didnt care Brock was on roids but that could be chalked up to pre-fight bravado.

Back