Jon Jones’ teammate Frank Lester says Jon Jones is just being set up.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
TUF vet Frank Lester took to social media to share his thoughts on his JacksonWink teammate.

“I was just at dinner sitting next to Jon Jones when he got the phone call about this failed drug test,” Lester wrote. “Supposedly the story is between weigh ins and fight night he took a oral steroid. Which makes zero sense since it wouldn't do anything at all for Jon to do so. It takes weeks for steroids to build up in your system to be a performance enhancer. Jon was devastated to say the least.

“This is a set up, straight up, no athlete would test clean his entire fight camp, and then randomly take some cheap f—king oral steroid betweens weigh ins and fight night knowing he would be tested once he got done fighting. This is a straight set up. They are trying to ruin this kids life. It makes no sense and Jon wouldn't do it. Let's see what happens with all of this but I truly believe Jon is innocent & I hope that all of you will give him a fair chance before you send hateful judgements his way.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...ing-set-up-theyre-trying-to-ruin-his-life-mma

No one believes Lector

maxresdefault.jpg

lmao... for what purpose... so the UFC stops making money off him and much less off of a working class guy like DC? I think that guy posts on sd and is a troll imo...

By who? This is terrible for the UFC.

Lol yeah, to what end? What would be the benefit to literally ANYONE?

Also thank you, 3 threads on page one about this statement was definitely not enough.

It was probably that guy who was after Cody Garfunkel. That guy has no shame.

Bubba McDaniel, this dude. Jones sure has some real winners as training partners.

Frank Lester said Jones is innocent? Well this changes everything.

He might be innocent like that Casey Cast Iron chick

I believe him, I give Jones the benefit of the doubt, as this is his first instance with PED's.

Cage grabbing, groin kicking, head butting, opponent biting Frank "Mo" Lester is the last person you want as a character witness.

Sounds like the dickhead just didn't know about the newer test for the steroid his fighter popped for (nor did I till today).

I prayyyy that he's right. Would hate to see a career end like this

Yeah, and the hit and run was just a misunderstanding! come on now, we're not that stupid man.

Frank was Badass when he continued to fight while his teeth were imbedded in his mouth piece

Really hope he defends Jon at the trial, that'd be must see

Yeah, He's being set up, because as a champion he didn't draw a single dollar. I know for a fact WME is setting him up, because true to form, they hate money...

Back