Who here is STILL happy that Jones destroyed DC and made him cry?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't know how this is gonna go but despite recent events, I am still glad Jones whooped up on DC.

Yes Jones is a cheater, and must be booted from the GOAT conversation(just like fellow roider Anderson Silvia) but his destruction of Daniel Crymeariver was fantastic to watch!

I have a feeling I am not alone in this regard......right? Speak up you cowards!
pbO4RZ6.gif

Last edited:
Nah youre just a piece of shit

*reads thread title

Hi Jon

Steroids KO'ed DC and made him cry.

I'm not a Jones fan but this news bummed me out. I was excited to have him back to make the LHW division better. Bummer.

TS, I appreciate your candor, and your audacity. I do not agree with you. Peace.

Don't know how this is gonna go but despite recent events, I am still glad Jones whooped up on DC.

Yes Jones is a cheater, and must be booted from the GOAT conversation(just like fellow roider Anderson Silvia) but his destruction of Daniel Crymeariver was fantastic to watch!

I have a feeling I am not alone in this regard......right? Speak up you cowards!

I was very upset that Jones won because I felt that Jones somehow beat the system! But I was genuinely happy for him to shut DC who sounds like a woman with a grudge! But the one I hated the most was that bitch sounding Rogan doing the interview with a concussed and devastated man! So fuck you Joe Rogain!

DC should have never cried - feeling sorry for himself after jones broke him. Next thing you know this will be a thing, fighters crying after a loss

What's shitty is DC is gonna come back the champ after getting his butt kicked. It's just a terrible situation all around. Jones really messed up here.

So many tears in this thread.

Last edited:
I am. It might be ruined now but it was an awesome night

So ts is basically saying he's cool with assault, rape, etc....

Retards...

And you.

Back