DC is LHW GOAT in my eyes

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
DC lost to JJ the first time. DC was clean. Even after JJ testing positive for PEDS and getting a year suspension, DC still agreed to fight JJ. DC lost again because JJ was juiced "POST" which means he has the effects of Steroids in his system after the fight! Alot of people argue that DC was winning that fight up until getting caught with a TRT Vitor esque head kick. Yet DC was clean the entire time at age of 38!

GOAT LHW!

- Cummins
- 45yo Hendo
- 40yo post leg bureak, straight outta the couch/rehab Anderson
- Gus
- Crumblex2

yeah no......not even close

Last edited:
Can't believe Jones couldn't beat a 40 year old short tubby guy without peds.

This whole situation is a giant cluster-fuck because of Jones' non-stop cheating.

He has beat DC twice, but his whole career is nothing BUT an asterisk.

Fix your eyes, because you seem to be going blind. This might help you see more clearly.
$

- Cummins
- 45yo Hendo
- 40yo post leg bureak, straight outta the coach/rehab Anderson
- Gus
- Crumblex2

yeah no......not even close

Great job! You posted not even half of his record!

I'd bet my fucking house that you were one of the guys that said Rumble was gonna knock DC out.

I love DC, but Jones is still the LHW GOAT.

(obviously I fall into the camp of not caring what fighters use)

Not sure about that.
He hasn't fought a hell lot in LHW, but his wins against Rumble and Gustafsson is really big.
I do have him as a top 10 among all weightclasses though.

Honestly no and he's one of my favorite Fighters.

You have guys like Wanderlei Silva Chuck Liddell Dan Henderson Shogun Randy Couture and as much people hate him Tito Ortiz.
And that one guy Dana White never talks about Frank Shamrock
Rampage Jackson it goes on and on. Note that it's not like DC couldn't beat the guys on this list but he didn't.

Back