Am I the only happy guy here that DC got vindicated?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Though, what will make me even happier is if Floyd thrashes Conor completely and ko's him in the first, to show how all those annoying Conor fans how big of suckers they were! I have no beef with Conor, I just don't like illogical people!

No cause the fans and DC still got cheated. DC won't ever be back to his former self after that brutal KO loss.

Nah.
No one wants to win or lose like this. And im sure DC didn't want his vindication to come at the price of a concussion.
DC wanted to be the man to beat Jones. This won't give him vindication.

Though, what will make me even happier is if Floyd thrashes Conor completely and ko's him in the first, to show how all those annoying Conor fans how big of suckers they were! I have no beef with Conor, I just don't like illogical people!
Based on what I've seen of your jib in this thread... I like the cut of it so far.
<JonesLaugh>

I just had a feeling DC put WAY too much faith in USADA saying Jones would come in clean because of them. I had a feeling a sociopath of his type who got busted is likely to think he won't again.

Last edited:
We all knew Jones was cheating.. where there is smoke there is fire..

How bad ass is DC? The only way to beat him is to cheat..

Yep.
I was a Jones fan, but if anyone had a real shot at it, i believed DC could have done it
Especially that first one - very close and then jon pulled away in the end.

Same with this last fight - they were punishing each other big time. Who knows if jon has the juice to push through without his enhancers this last time around.

LOL you guys are reaching. DC got his ass kicked. If the fights were close you would have a point but they were not. He got dominated the 1st time and then finished the 2nd.

Gus is the one who might have beaten Jones had he not roided.

LOL you guys are reaching. DC got his ass kicked. If the fights were close you would have a point but they were not. He got dominated the 1st time and then finished the 2nd.

He got finished in the 3rd. You just outed yourself as someone that didn't watch it.

DC isn't vindicated by this and he doesn't need to be vindicated. This is about JJ.

I'm sorry that D.C. had to go through that night

Come on Claude. I love you for your Fedor crusades but how can you say some shit like that? Both fights were pretty close. Even if you think they weren't we will still never know how the matchup would go with a clean Jones. The first fight he had very suspicious testosterone levels. The UFC 200 fight got cancelled for Jon using PEDs and now the 2nd fight he fails for roids. Jon is a cheater and DC is not. DC was robbed of his opportunity and now he has brain damage. It really doesn't matter how close the fights were or not, one guy was chemically enhanced and one guy followed the rules. I believe DC would have won if they were both clean.

Back