Jones knew he couldn't beat DC clean...

Typrune Goatley

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Jones was not confident in himself to compete drug free. He was scared that if he didn't juice he would get smashed like a grape by Daniel Cormier.

He is so greedy he took the risk to use enhancers.

I believe in a clean environment DC would maul Jones like a damn grizzly bear.

Steroids can make you faster, more durable and give you better cardio. All of this allowed Jones to stay out of harm's way. The steroids probably helped him get that kick up so fast and probably gave it that extra power as well. We really dont know. All we know is Jones has failed two drug tests and DC never failed. DC proved he is a clean athlete. Its too bad he had to suffer unnecessary brain damage because that kick might have not even happened had Jones been clean.

This is fucking bullshit. DC was screwed and is still the real champ in any real fan's eyes.

I have to agree, despite having given Jon the benefit of the doubt this time.

This is TWICE now that he has tested for PEDs surrounding his fights with DC, not to mention the HIGHLY suspicious T / E levels in their first fight.

He has cheated against DC non-stop.

The dude has some serious issues. I remember after he won the fight a few days later he said something in the lines of "... I am not going to make fun of Daniel this time, the fans are doing enough of that." The guy is pretty messed up.

Now we question at what point he started roiding?
Well, he failed before UFC 200 which was July 2016 and now he fails again about one year later...what else are we supposed to think other than this guy is a chronic roider??

No matter the circumstances, be glad that someone humbled DC before he retired.

I've told you guys the story about when I dated Jon's ex for awhile. She predicted this downfall before it all happened.

She told me Jon is a ridiculously anxious person. When they dated in college, he would smoke weed before every wrestling match to calm his nerves.

She also told me that a few days before the Gus fight, he called her and said he "was about to get his ass beat by a viking."

Jon has always needed an edge (mental/physical) over his opponents. And he was/is willing to do whatever to get it...damn shame.

This is TWICE now that he has tested for PEDs surrounding his fights with DC, not to mention the HIGHLY suspicious T / E levels in their first fight.

I believe he was on roids for the first fight and he felt how tough DC was.

Then he saw how much DC had improved when he watched DC beat Gus and Rumble 2x.

Jon was probably scared he would get ran over by DC this time if he didnt juice again.

That just shows his greed and cockiness and recklessness. He would rather win and fail his test then try to go out there and get the win as a clean athlete.

The t/e nonsense was enough for me

This seals the deal

B samples can fuck right off

I've told you guys the story about when I dated Jon's ex for awhile. She predicted this downfall before it all happened.

She told me Jon is a ridiculously anxious person. When they dated in college, he would smoke weed before every wrestling match to calm his nerves.

She also told me that a few days before the Gus fight, he called her and said he "was about to get his ass beat by a viking."

Jon has always needed an edge (mental/physical) over his opponents. And he was/is willing to do whatever to get it...damn shame.

Lol thanks for the story. I haven't heard it before. Do you have anymore from her?

Those T/E levels stopped being suspicious and just proof that he was finally being honest when he admitted to taking steroids his entire career.

The dude has some serious issues. I remember after he won the fight a few days later he said something in the lines of "... I am not going to make fun of Daniel this time, the fans are doing enough of that." The guy is pretty messed up.
That was when I started to suspect that we'd see the same old jon - fucking up.

That was odd especially after the post fight speech. I was on him before and really hoped DC would win so that was shitty to see.

Dc pays the price with physical and mental damage from an enhanced goon.

I'd guess he was clean for the OSP fight and realized pretty quickly "there's no way I beat D.C. If I don't change drastically."

I think DC was correct when he said Jones was off the juice against OSP and some other guys.

And Jones was always the one talking things like "being superior and being alpha or beta"... Well.... I guess now we really know the truth.

Jon
beta-male-pic.jpg
Jones

Lol thanks for the story. I haven't heard it before. Do you have anymore from her?
there are some personal ones, but they involve his family, so I don't think that's appropriate. She just told me that he's corny and really, really insecure. What's interesting is she has sociopathic tendencies and I notice that Jon does as well...they must've been perfect for each other.

there are some personal ones, but they involve his family, so I don't think that's appropriate. She just told me that he's corny and really, really insecure. What's interesting is she has sociopathic tendencies and I notice that Jon does as well...they must've been perfect for each other.

I died with the viking comment.

Is it true Jon Jones used to bang tons of chicks back in the day?

Back in the day when he first got on to the stage and trained with Rashad, I always felt like something was off with him. His mannerisms and the way spoke seemed really feminine, kind of like Mike Tyson

I think it has more to do with JJ's behavior patterns, addiction and stuff like that.

Back