DC might end up champ again after all... And people will call him a paper champ...

MMA__Analyst

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We have to go through this all over again... Does that mean DC vs Gus or Ozdemir for the title? And if DC wins again, after Jones suspension (again), they will fight AGAIN... I feel like the UFC doesn't want to go through all of this with jones again. They have already wasted so much money on building this fight, only for all the drama to resurface again...

Anyone calling him a "paper champ" at this stage is a monumental empty-headed fucktard.

There can only be a paper champ if there is an 'informal' real champ. Tell me who that would be in this situation? That, and if it turns to a NC, DC retains his belt I would assume and since his KO is still very real, I would say make Ozdemir, Gus, whoever else is in the mix fight for a no1 spot.

Jones still beat himself. not DC... While it will be overturned, DC still knows JJ will loom over his head. I don't know if he'd willingly take the belt like this. Besides, he said he'd fight him if he juiced, remember..

He's not paper champ because the supposedly "real champ" is a roided up cheater.

We have to go through this all over again... Does that mean DC vs Gus or Ozdemir for the title? And if DC wins again, after Jones suspension (again), they will fight AGAIN... I feel like the UFC doesn't want to go through all of this with jones again. They have already wasted so much money on building this fight, only for all the drama to resurface again...
As long as DC is champ, Jon Jonez'n will never get another title shot.

Anyone calling him a "paper champ" at this stage is a monumental empty-headed fucktard.

Arm Barbarian, I'm glad to see you in such a good shape again.

All those ''goat Jones'' threads were taking a toll on you.

Welcome back, brother.

Jones still beat himself. not DC... While it will be overturned, DC still knows JJ will loom over his head. I don't know if he'd willingly take the belt like this. Besides, he said he'd fight him if he juiced, remember..
You really think that will be DC's repsonse?

DC "I already said I'd fight him if he was juicing, so I'm actually all good with his PED use."

Then they're probably on the cocaine as well.

DC is the champ and jon is a cheater - most likely his whole career.

DC is the real champ.

Jones was too scared of him to fight clean.

What a pussy.

Arm Barbarian, I'm glad to see you in such a good shape again.

All those ''goat Jones'' threads were taking a toll on you.

Welcome back, brother.

I let the fans enjoy their victory and stayed quiet, and I harbor them no ill will for having believed in their boy.

But DC will always have been one of my fave fighters, even IF jones hadn't of cheated again. He's a great champion and a good guy.

DC will always be the consolation champion.

Jones quit being anything more than a paper champ when he said he had used the same steroids his entire career.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back