GSP Must be Loving this....

Ezekiel 25:17

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
First Anderson gets busted, then Jones....then Jones again.....

And now GSP is coming back and will probably beatdown Bisping.....G.O.A.T talk shifts just like that. Oh....and McGregor has never defended a single title so don't even bother going anywhere near there, thanks.

' They are all on steroids. '
- KenFlo

Now if George comes back and fails his test then the UFC might be in trouble boys lol.

I do not take GSP to be the kind of person that indulges in other people's misfortune and misery.

In other words, he is not one of us.

RC6e402.png

All GSP needs to do is come back, win, and piss clean....and GOAT status is secured.

I do not take GSP to be the kind of person that indulges in other people's misfortune and misery.

In other words, he is not one of us.

it probably motivates him further though, because if he can win this fight and stick around, he'll earn more money as he'll be one of the few "draws" left in the UFC.

Well as long as GSP doesn't ask Greg Jacksons camp for advice he should be fine.

He avoided more stringent testing pre-USADA and then got his ass beat the only fight under USADA and then retired. LOL.

I'd say USADA won that legacy battle.

GSP has an HGH gut and lumps on his abs. GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

He avoided more stringent testing pre-USADA and then got his ass beat the only fight under USADA and then retired. LOL.

Sad but true.

yes, he's in an AWESOME place. hsi stock just went up a lot. also kevin lee and mcgregor. kevin lee as future draw and mcgregor is mcgregor

and GSP can secure GOAT status by beating bisping, maybe coming down beating woodley and then beating the LW champ
If McGregor beats Mayweather he is GOAT human
relax.... this ain't happening

I doubt GSP spends anytime thinking about GOAT status. He doesn't care what I post about him on sherdog either

Hendricks refused more testing and GSP has never fought under USADA.

Back