Dana White - Jon Jones USADA Violation Scrum Interview

Dude just USADA pissed his career away. So much for all the fights and money he was about to make. And we might have seen Jones - Stipe soon.

'Team McGregor' shirt on... lol yeah, that's all UFC has left now. Win or lose Saturday night, McG is in a fantastic bargaining position right now. He'll be able to command a contract revision and $10m+ per fight.

Legend, thanks.

How Jones haters are going to watch this

Q00f2Ft.gif

Dana is all hyped up about Sat big money night but after Sat night and he gets settled and has time to think about this he will be furious

After time and time again and to have as many chances as Jones has had I can honestly say nothing surprises me. It's easy to see that he doesn't have any responsibility what so ever

Legacy passed the tarnish stage now imo

JJ never had a legacy. He was a steroid cheat.

Dana lying about how DC felt lol. No way DC thought it was 'unbelievable' when he was probably just waiting on the news. He probably said 'it's about god damn time you guys called me'

Dude just USADA pissed his career away. So much for all the fights and money he was about to make. And we might have seen Jones - Stipe soon.

That would have been an amazing fight, although I think Stipe would KO him

So how long until WME stops budgeting for USADA?

I'm waiting to hear what Mark hunt has to say about this lol.

Not to change the subject, but I think it would be interesting if someone asked Dana:

"So, Dana, could you pass a USADA test?"

'Team McGregor' shirt on... lol yeah, that's all UFC has left now. Win or lose Saturday night, McG is in a fantastic bargaining position right now. He'll be able to command a contract revision and $10m+ per fight.
cfdaf4a6222530d6ca34a8aba00fa851.jpg

Back