Unbelievable.Lots of "Jones support" thread from his fans and not a single one "I owe DC an apology"

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I feel like these cucks owe DC an apology for all the trash they talked about him, all the stupid gifs posting of a true champ like DC who cried for understandable reasons...............

but NEVER for steroids.
<mma1>.<mma1>

And STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
27cc1dd5610a548c714f35b4be5c0422.jpg

Last edited:
Sherdog should remove that ill-gotten crying Cormier gif immediately.
It is fraudulent.

Numerous Jones fans already apologized.

Classy thing to do, and the right thing.

There actually IS a formal apology to DC thread.

Edit: ^lol

I feel like these cucks owe DC an apology for all the trash they talked about him, all the stupid gifs posting of a true champ like DC who cried for understandable reasons...............

but NEVER for steroids.
<mma1>.<mma1>

And STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
27cc1dd5610a548c714f35b4be5c0422.jpg
Delusion is hard to break, owning up to something means openin up a whole lot of other doors

They would rather double down and get more entrenched than take a look at themsleves

' TS is bringing up a great point here. Thanks TS! '
- Tze

Im indifferent. Im a Jones fan and probably will always be. DC fan too. But I dont jump ship because my fighter shit the bed. Would like to see DC's record to be reset to undefeated.

Im indifferent. Im a Jones fan and probably will always be. DC fan too. But I dont jump ship because my fighter shit the bed. Would like to see DC's record to be reset to undefeated.

This would be the absolutely right thing to do.{<redford}

Back