Conor now has the UFC in the palm of his hands

AMST Vallon

Green White & Gold Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who is else going to bring in the PPV numbers? no brock, no ronda and now no jones, he is their only star left.

If he beats Floyd, he will be become bigger than WME+UFC put together.

They can only hope Conor even comes back and fights in the UFC. He'll probably do some dumb shit like fight Paulie instead.

Hoping he comes out healthy after the Mayweather fight. Really want to see him finally defend a belt.

does he even want UFC tho? who is he gonna fight in UFC to make a lot of money?

Woodley the greatest WW in all time ever will save the UFC.

Not.

They don't need Conor.

As long as they are the top MMA company they will organically grow stars.

GSP is the only other man that could challenge Mcgregor in PPV numbers, if GSP comes in with a more aggressive style like he says he will and has success with it then he will be big and the doorway to GSP vs Mcgregor will be wide open for the UFC to pounce on. We all know GSP doesn't really want to stay at middleweight.

' Wait!?? How about Ronda -DNB aRousey? Oh wait... bah, never mind! '
- Tze

If floyd beats his ass and humiliates him (as expected) Dana got him on an lease.

They don't need Conor.

As long as they are the top MMA company they will organically grow stars.
The UFC's position at the top is getting challenged a bit by Bellator. Normally, that wouldn't be an issue, but with popularity on the decline, fighters leaving and paying off that huge purchase price, new ownership is in a position that is getting tougher by the day.

Only GSP, maybe?

GSP is 36 and hasn't fought in nearly 4 years. Who knows how much time he's got left and who knows how many casuals still remember him. It's not like he's been doing commentary, Dancing With the Stars, Celebrity Apprentice or much of anything to keep himself in the spotlight and while I'm sure that's admirable to some, I anticipate that it'll affect his buy rates.

GSP is 36 and hasn't fought in nearly 4 years. Who knows how much time he's got left and who knows how many casuals still remember him. It's not like he's been doing commentary, Dancing With the Stars, Celebrity Apprentice or much of anything to keep himself in the spotlight and while I'm sure that's admirable to some, I anticipate that it'll affect his buy rates.
I think his return is still a big deal and he is still a known name. Adding the stacked card and it being MSG, I venture it does one million buys.

His floor and fight against Pigg Rigg was 630k.

He had the UFC in the palm of his hand regardless of Mad Jon and his roid addiction

He has the entire country of Canada behind him still

It will do close to 1million

Back