Jon Jones is still my boy

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Look mane, this combat sports and in combat sports you need recovery. People don't take steroids for cosmetics of it or to compensate for a lack of hard work but for recover you guys feel me?

Let Jon Jones take his supplements, it is healthier than to go damaged in to the next training session and get beat on and get mangled because my man didn't get his recovery.

That being said, I am disappointed to and this was my reaction:

Angry-Golden-Retriever-Dog.jpg

You pick on little kids and kick puppies too, TS?

Yeah, this is cute and all, except DC received permanent head trauma, and his chin might never be the same because of this cheating fuck.

Fuck, Jon Jones.

Yeah, this is cute and all, except DC received permanent head trauma, and his chin might never be the same because of this cheating fuck.

Fuck, Jon Jones.

Excellent point, Korman

Cant tell if this is a troll thread or if some people are so into rooting for someone that is just not the greatest if he cant cheat. He is barely better than OSP when it is a fair fight. If you love getting let down, by all means, continue to support Jon "Dethroned" Jones.

Cant tell if this is a troll thread or if some people are so into rooting for someone that is just not the greatest if he cant cheat. He is barely better than OSP when it is a fair fight. If you love getting let down, by all means, continue to support Jon "Dethroned" Jones.
if you're not cheating, you're not trying

Says any cheater out there.
I think pro-athletes should be forced to use steroids. I think we as fans deserve the greatest athletes science can create! Lets go! Anything that will make you run faster, jump higher! I have High-Definition TV! I want my athletes like my video games! Lets go! I could care less if you die at 40. You hate life after sports anyways. I'm doing you a favor.

Daniel Tosh

Back