Nate Diaz knew everyone was roided

TrippleOG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate Diaz the ultimate stoner layed out the truth before the first Conor fight ! Almost all the fighters gear it up!

Even small cycles of juice can benefit fighters because they retain some strength and structure.

No wonder he stopped fighting , doesn't want to get rocked by cheating wannabe muscle men.

Even a broken clock is right, twice a day.

All professional athletes use gear.Not brazilians.Not americans.Not fighters.Not football players.Everyone.The amount they use depends on how much money they earn.Is normal...

All professional athletes use gear.Not brazilians.Not americans.Not fighters.Not football players.Everyone.The amount they use depends on how much money they earn.Is normal...
Sucks for the Royce Gracie's of the world having to face trained juiced monsters ...

Yup, which includes his BFFs Shields and Giblert.

Nate Diaz the ultimate stoner layed out the truth before the first Conor fight ! Almost all the fighters gear it up!

Even small cycles of juice can benefit fighters because they retain some strength and structure.

No wonder he stopped fighting , doesn't want to get rocked by cheating wannabe muscle men.
I was gonna read what you wrote but was too distracted by your nice av video. Good job. Its people like you that keep me coming back. Thank you for your service.

Even his camp. Even Nate. The everyone's juicing 'but me' line is BS. The everyone's jucing 'including me' is accurate.

Well yeah he probably saw multiple guys in his camp do it and get away with it easily.

Sucks for the Royce Gracie's of the world having to face trained juiced monsters ...

Royce is a big time juiced monster. Did you not know he got busted for
"Off-the-chart measurements of steroids"?

Back