DC releases statement

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
On July 29, Jon Jones defeated Daniel Cormier to become the undisputed UFC light heavyweight champion once again.

On Tuesday, news broke that Jones had failed a UFC 214 drug test.

Upon hearing the news, Cormier briefly spoke to MMAFighting.com exclusively about the news:

“It's hard to find words to describe how I'm feeling right now,” Cormier said. “I'm disappointed to hear the news. It's very emotional.

“We as athletes are entitled to due process, and I will refrain from saying much more until I know exactly what happened.

“In my mind, on July 29, I competed and I lost. I thought Jon Jones was the better man that day. I don't know what to think anymore. I can’t believe we are going through all of this again. We will see what happens next.

“Thank you to all my fans who have supported me during this dark time. I love you all very much.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...atement-regarding-jon-jones-drug-test-failure

Really classy response. Expected this from DC.

Bones is a dirty cheat if reports are true.

I feel so bad for him.

He is the #1 LHW now. I don't think he wanted it like that, though.

Classy. You Kno he pissed tho. Dat headkick caused irreversible damage and he knows it.

I dont know what to think. I became a fan of jones after he destroyed Shogun and Machida...but I'm a Wandy fan and pride fan so...still feel bad for DC...what would be going thru ur head?

Exactly as I said in another thread....I expected DC to show the class that I have come to respect him for and he didn't let me down....unlike some other fighters.

On July 29, Jon Jones defeated Daniel Cormier to become the undisputed UFC light heavyweight champion once again.

On Tuesday, news broke that Jones had failed a UFC 214 drug test.

Upon hearing the news, Cormier briefly spoke to MMAFighting.com exclusively about the news:

“It's hard to find words to describe how I'm feeling right now,” Cormier said. “I'm disappointed to hear the news. It's very emotional.

“We as athletes are entitled to due process, and I will refrain from saying much more until I know exactly what happened.

“In my mind, on July 29, I competed and I lost. I thought Jon Jones was the better man that day. I don't know what to think anymore. I can’t believe we are going through all of this again. We will see what happens next.

“Thank you to all my fans who have supported me during this dark time. I love you all very much.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...atement-regarding-jon-jones-drug-test-failure

Really classy response. Expected this from DC.

He's a classy guy. Feelsbadman.

Now I feel almost bad for all the shoop threads<DCrying>

DC is a class act and the rightful LHW champion. I like Jon, but fuck?

PPV checks again.. more money for his family The Champ is back.

I feel so bad for him.

He is the #1 LHW now. I don't think he wanted it like that, though.

No of course not but he can't control the actions of Jon Jones, it's just sad now. At first when Jones went through all this it was kind of funny because I've never liked Jon Jones but now it's just sad and as an MMA fan breaks my heart.

C'mon b sample. Test negative!

Back