Biggest winner from today's news is..

Oeshon

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Conor McGregor

He can add another 5-10mil to his name per fight with Jones gone for 2+ years.

Jesus, people find a way to talk about Conor McGregor even when Jon Jones pops for steroids. Unbelievable lol

JDS, nobody gives a shit anymore.

Jesus, people find a way to talk about Conor McGregor even when Jon Jones pops for steroids. Unbelievable lol

ikr? I knew the op was gon say this shit.

Kyrie gets traded to the Celtics. Winner in all this? Conor!

It's like Sherdog has its own Godwin's Law, except instead of Hitler it's McGregor (inb4 I just proved Godwin's Law true by bringing Hitler into this)

I feel like Floyd might try to use this as an excuse if he loses to McGregor. "All MMA fighters are on steroids"

I can't wait for him to lose to Floyd Tony and Nate again so everyone can stfu about him

I feel like Floyd might try to use this as an excuse if he loses to McGregor. "All MMA fighters are on steroids"

Not saying this couldn't happen, but Floyd is on steroids. I'd be shocked to find out I was wrong. 40 year old men don't stay competitive without help.

New fans. It was worse with Lesnar fans. At least Conor is somewhat of a real fighter.

Back