How long do you think Jon Jones gets suspended for

Bmartin89

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is his 2nd time testing postive, So I'm guessing maybe 3 years minimum.. USADA has been a pain in the ass for MMA fans for awhile now, but rules are rules and everyone must follow them, No person should know that more then Jon Jones.. Enough is enough you can't cuddle Jon Jones anymore it's time for the GOAT to take the punishment and criticism like a man and stop pretending to be a victim.

I hope the bum gets the maximum...4yrs. The 'aggravating circumstances' would be that he told a bullshit story to get his last suspension for a positive reduced. Now, they know he was dirty all along...so hit him with the max.

18 months and released from ufc

Mofo has 9 lives...might get reduced again
1 year is my guess.

BTW shout out to the haters

While I believe Nate Diaz saying "everybody's on steroids", Jones keeps getting caught so fuck him. Lifetime ban if these reports are true is fine by me.

3-4 years. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for anyone who willingly cheats and gets busted.

After being caught 2x why would anyone agree to fight him ever again.

I thought he said he changed his ways?

Does it matter? I think the over-under of him being found dead in a hotel room is about 2 weeks now.

Isn't the punishment worse for a repeat offender. I'm guessing minimum is a year and half.

I'm guessing two years. Should be 4 but I think that will hurt the sport too much.

Back