Since Jones just popped for roids, the obvious GOAT is...

Aluminati

It deserved to die, and I hope it burns in hell.
@Silver
Reaction score
...none other than Mike "Platinum" Perry. He is everything that WME-IMG could dream of in a fighter. After he puts another highlight reel knockout on tape come UFC 215, Woodley better start polishing up that title to hand it over.

1. He's young and improving every fight. He has a long career ahead of him, and they're definitely getting more than their money's worth at $14K/14K.

https://www.google.com/amp/thesport...-fighter-salaries-reebok-attendance-gate/amp/

2. When he hits people, he knocks them out, because he's a black belt with dem hands. His work speaks for itself. WME-IMG gets fresh marketing material after every PMP fight.

3. He'll fight anyone, for any reason.

4. He earns his paycheck, as his career KO % is >90% and he's at a 75% rate in the UFC.

5. Gets along with the man in charge, even putting Al I...uh...Cant...Uh in his place for disrespecting Dana and Ari.

6. Did I mention that he doesn't run over pregnant chicks, take paternity leave to become a boxer, take steroids, retire because he was abducted by aliens, or spend his entire career fighting in Japan and Russia instead of the UFC?

It's clear. The new GOAT has arrived.
All other GOATs pale in comparison.
#PlatinumBless

Alan Jouban, GOAT killer.

Makes perfect sense imo.

Also 10/10 thread, good job TS.

giphy.gif

Roided up PMP couldn't beat a dick pill-less Jones!
Jones is a LHW and is probably about to be out of competition for the next few years thanks to USADA.

You spelled Fedor wrong.
Ah, you missed the part about fighting in the UFC, and also not in fights where his employees are the judges, or where his manager runs the promotion...

Face it. Mitrione ko'd your idol.
A guy that could even hack it in the UFC.
That's not something that should happen to a GOAT.

Ah, you missed the part about fighting in the UFC, and also not in fights where his employees are the judges, or where his manager runs the promotion...

Face it. Mitrione ko'd your idol.
A guy that could even hack it in the UFC.
That's not something that should happen to a GOAT.
Where does it say ufc only in the op?

Man the Fertitta's sold at the right time. UFC is quickly becoming a train wreck. Plat is good but if hes the GOAT, UFC might be approaching rock bottom.

I need to find somebody else to root for hard-core. GSP was my favorite fighter of all time for a very long time. I know he is fighting again but at 36 he doesn't have long. I love Dominic Cruz as well but he is also getting older.

Back