Is anyone really surprised?

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you haven't heard, Jon Bones Jones got busted for taking steroids and is stripped of his title.

How can chicken leg Bones be out wrestling big ass wrestlers like DC and Chael? You guys seen his pre-fight pix when he was "power lifting". Buff AF!!!

2E9785E300000578-3325137-Jon_Jones_shows_off_the_effects_of_his_seven_month_powerlifting_-a-4_1447929903202.jpg

He was busted once before but got away with cuz he blamed it on dick pills. Then he got questionable results in his previous fights too. Guy has been juicing it since day 1.

I'm surprised he was stupid enough to juice again. Dude got away with so much, only a moron wouldn't go clean at that point

What I'm really surprised about is in 2017 anyone is surprised about ANY fighter getting popped...and more than once, how many times did Barnett get caught?

I'm surprised he was stupid enough to juice again. Dude got away with so much, only a moron wouldn't go clean at that point
But how is he supposed to win? Perhaps he should've just retired.

It's not the kind of thing you can just do and then not do. It permanently changes your biology and natural cycle.

He's been doing this practically his whole career and simply couldn't stop. He probably just had to do them just to be normal.

I'm not surprised that he messed up again. Dude is hiw own worst enemy.

Back