Conor impressed by Kevin Lee?

gazbones

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Is Conor talking about Lee v Chiesa here at 1:20 or some Polaris fight from Saturday?

I'm telling you Conor Mcgregor vs. Kevin Lee is fucking money.

Salty about what? Dude has no stand up and a meh chin
He has no stand up? Then how did he rock Trinaldo standing? The same Trinaldo that was on a 8 win streak who has massive power. No chin? Then how did he survive Trinaldo's onslaught.

Lol, keep on hating while Lee keeps on winning loser.

I'm telling you Conor Mcgregor vs. Kevin Lee is fucking money.
Money for Kevin. A step down by tens of millions for Conor. Not bashing Kevin but it'll be hard to get Conor to return to MMA after his boxing payday.

He has no stand up? Then how did he rock Trinaldo standing? The same Trinaldo that was on a 8 win streak who has massive power. No chin? Then how did he survive Trinaldo's onslaught.

Lol, keep on hating while Lee keeps on winning loser.

Are you really arguing that Kevin Lee has good standup?
<LikeReally5>

Leonardo Santos disagrees.
I'm not even a Lee hater, I kinda like the dude. But he has AWFUL fucking stand-up.

<LikeReally5>

I'm not even a Lee hater, I kinda like the dude. But he has AWFUL fucking stand-up.
If he has awful stand up then how did he rock Trinaldo with a headkick? He got caught against Santos, it happens, get over it.

<LikeReally5>

Not sure if you've actually seen him fight or just looked up that he has a TKO loss to Santos.

Lee looks fluid and very coordinated. He has sharp punching that obviously needs polishing technique wise, but he's no where near as bad as you're making him sound, he isn't Jake Shields.

If he has awful stand up then how did he rock Trinaldo with a headkick? He got caught against Santos, it happens, get over it.

Trinaldo just got caught against Lee. (same argument as yours, see how stupid it is?)

Not to mention that Kevin Lee's best win is over a 38-year-old Trinaldo.

Last edited:
Trinaldo just got caught against Lee.
See how stupid your fucking arguments are?

Not to mention that Kevin Lee's best win is over a 38-year-old Trinaldo.
Lee's best win is over Chiesa, are you dumb? Lmao.

And that same 38 year old a had a 8 win streak in the LW division in the ufc, so you are looking dumb again by putting a win over Trinaldo down, lmao.

And wasn't the fight against Iaquinta mainly standing? If his standup is so awful, how didn't he get knocked out by Al?

Back