Strip him already, Mcgregor isn't coming back to the UFC

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Paulie and Mcgregor just had a confrontation. Selling wolf tix for his next boxing match.

Mcgregor isn't coming back to MMA, so strip him FFS

Last edited:
He is

He isn't making anywhere near 100m (just figures to hype him up and the fight up)

He'll be back for 1/2 fights, maybe GSP/Nate/Khabib

Wont finish his contract though which was 5 fights I believe
Which shows why Dana doesn't give shit about the ufc and how clueless WME are though they will be taking a % too but Dana gets the 'locker room bonus' for making the fight

And this fight could actually happen under WME/Zuffa boxing
Don't be surprised if that does happen.

Mystic UL is always correct

Lol Paulie is irrelevant. He ain't getting that fight.

He is

He isn't making anywhere near 100m (just figures to hype him up and the fight up)

Which shows why Dana doesn't give shit about the ufc and how clueless WME are though they will be taking a % too but Dana gets the 'locker room bonus' for making the fight

I'm going to say no, he isn't coming back. He'll box one more time, and get out unless he KO's Paulie

He is

Mystic UL is always correct
Mystic UL.
<{anton}>

I bet it happens in the ufc and WME starts promoting boxing

Casuals don't know that, and he will. Paulie is his best chance to win, all the other top guys would smash him.

Helen Yee

13129295_622322641248874_1256831042_n.jpg

Are we pretending after Floyd match Conor will be in the position of be picky about wich boxer challenge next? If he EVER challenge a boxer again, of course :D

Conor would irrelevant too if Zuffa didn't fund his bots for his social media account/hired suits/jets/cars/mansions too

and then gift him title shots
not let him defend it

all these gifts that no fighter will ever get in the wme era (mainly due to the fact they are clueless and broke)

Lost to Nate
Lost to Nate - again or barely beat him
Then got a TS against Eddie

LOL

Come back, please.

Conor would irrelevant too if Zuffa didn't fund his bots for his social media account/hired suits/jets/cars/mansions too

and then gift him title shots
not let him defend it

all these gifts that no fighter will ever get in the wme era (mainly due to the fact they are clueless and broke)

Lost to Nate
Lost to Nate - again or barely beat him
Then got a TS against Eddie

LOL

Come back, please.

a0G0k_s-200x150.gif

Casuals don't know that, and he will. Paulie is his best chance to win, all the other top guys would smash him.

He's actually the perfect opponent for McGregor after Floyd KO's him.

Yeah i have no idea who he is nor have i clicked on any material on him. I only know the name from article/thread titles and ill quickly forget them.

Back