Rustam Khabilov and Islam Mak would dominate Kevin Lee and Tony Ferguson

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I haven't checked the UFC rankings lately because they're usually bullshit, but I assume a guy as good as Rustam isn't ranked in the top 10 because he's a bit of a blanket. There's no denying he's a top 10 fighter, only ufc losses are a bs split decision loss to Martins and prime Ben Henderson.

He would also blanket the hell out of Tony and probably knock Lee out cold considering he outstruck Jorge fucking Masvidal. They keep putting him in their with unranked guys on international cards on the prelims knowing he's going to dominate his opponents anyway instead of giving him the chance he deserves.

I echo these same sentiments with with Islam Makhachaev, he might even be better than Rustam, although I admit the Martins KO was brutal Islam gave him no respect and paid the price dearly. He most likely learned from his mistake and by the looks of it tightened up his striking defense greatly. Rustam and Islam need ranked opponents to vanquish asap.

If you say so. I'll bet if they were American, you wouldn't even know these guys names. This reads like a typical Russophile thread.

raw

Lee already beat one of the Magomeds at his own game, he'd smash both Rustam and Islam.

He most likely beats Khabib as well. Just a bad style match up for wrestlers with relatively no striking.

Two guys who lost to Adriano Martins are the best in the world?

<36>

I'm a fan of Islam, actually. His schooling of Wade & Lentz was great to watch. I'm curious to see how far he can go.

Lee already beat one of the Magomeds at his own game, he'd smash both Rustam and Islam.

He most likely beats Khabib as well. Just a bad style match up for wrestlers with relatively no striking.

The guy he beat was a striker and he was piecing Lee up in the beginning of the fight before his arm broke in the first round. I'd probably take Magomed Sharipova or whatever his name is in a rematch vs Lee. Credit to Lee, but an arm break is a bit Flukey.

No they wouldn't.

The guy he beat was a striker and he was piecing Lee up in the beginning of the fight before his arm broke in the first round. I'd probably take Magomed Sharipova or whatever his name is in a rematch vs Lee. Credit to Lee, but an arm break is a bit Flukey.

I only remember Lee wrestling him down like a child, and a couple of solid body kicks by the Muhammadan.

I'd pick Lee in a rematch again because he got takedowns almost without any resistance.

Kevin Lee maybe, but they're not even ranked high enough to carry El Cucuy's jockstrap.

I haven't checked the UFC rankings lately because they're usually bullshit, but I assume a guy as good as Rustam isn't ranked in the top 10 because he's a bit of a blanket. There's no denying he's a top 10 fighter, only ufc losses are a bs split decision loss to Martins and prime Ben Henderson.

He would also blanket the hell out of Tony and probably knock Lee out cold considering he outstruck Jorge fucking Masvidal. They keep putting him in their with unranked guys on international cards on the prelims knowing he's going to dominate his opponents anyway instead of giving him the chance he deserves.

I echo these same sentiments with with Islam Makhachaev, he might even be better than Rustam, although I admit the Martins KO was brutal Islam gave him no respect and paid the price dearly. He most likely learned from his mistake and by the looks of it tightened up his striking defense greatly. Rustam and Islam need ranked opponents to vanquish asap.
The same Rustam who got completely wrecked by bendo??? LMFAO No

What a joke . Khabibulin was submitted by bendo years ago furgason might actually Kill that guy

When I first saw Rustam he impressed me more than Khabib tbh, them suplexes!

I like Khabilov a lot. He is an incredibly good wrestler and I honestly think he might be the best of the Dagestani UFC guys. However, the Adriano Martins loss was a valid loss. I was amazed at the fact that Martins out-grappled and out-wrestled Rustam but he certainly did. He also lost to a really good version of Ben. Having said that I think he will continue to climb the rankings and is 1 signature win away from getting a decent push from the UFC.

You out Islam in your thread title

Prepare for the hooded knights to take over your thread

Lol. Khabilov has looked awful against relevant people

It's funny when a member makes multiple threads crying about a certain fighter

Back