Rampage-Rashad was the greatest tuf season ever

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
agree or disagree?

I liked some of the early ones too but nothing has ever touched the rashad-rampage season. To bad the fight was eh...

Last edited:
Nah

Fake feud
Boring

Henderson/Bisping was better
More fun fights too

Bisping/Miller was good too

It was the last one I watched lol the comeback season was pretty good as well.

It was good but I couldnt tell you if it was the best. It was the only season I ever watched completely.

It was close. Their feud was very intense. I thought the season with Nam Phan was better, as well as the Jon Jones/Chael (R) season.

I don't know,I always just download them and skip to the fights.I watched the first one in full when it happened but that was enough for me.

Some of the fights on it kinda sucked, TUF season 5 was probably the best. But as for drama/hype/overall "show", yes it was the best

I stopped watching after season 5 or 6. The drunken stupidity killed it for me.

This show could have been great if they focused more on fighting and training rather than the drama.

it was my favirote if only for 3 things it got roy nelson into the ufc, watching rampage tear that door down, and calling mitrione tittes for 2 months lol best im not sure but my favorite. too bad the fight didnt nearly live up to the hype though ;(

Agree, simply based on the amount of Ppvs they sold.

Rampage got owned in nearly every back and forth...both in trash talk and the fight.

I saw it again a month ago. Very funny, poor Rampage kept on losing...
The one with June Browning was also a fun season!

BJ/Pulver season 5 imo

This one was good though. Man TUF is so garbage now it's actually hard to remember how good it used to be

Did you say the most staged TUF season ever? Yes, yes it was.

Jackson solidified himself as the most annoying douchebag ever on that show. It turned his losses to Wand and Rua into fap material.

it was my favirote if only for 3 things it got roy nelson into the ufc, watching rampage tear that door down, and calling mitrione tittes for 2 months lol best im not sure but my favorite. too bad the fight didnt nearly live up to the hype though ;(

Mitrione wasn't titties, different guy.

Whatever season Roy Nelson and Kimbo were on was quite entertaining as well.

agree or disagree?

I liked some of the early ones too but nothing has ever touched the rashad-rampage season. To bad the fight was eh...

There were some good moments but I prefer S1.

The season w/ Kimbo wasn't bad either.

Back