How is Kevin Lee ranked above the jiujitsu guy who KO'd him?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This makes no sense to me. Dude kills Kevin Lee, beats Adrian Martins and suddenly Lee is ranked way above him? UFC rankings are nothing more than a propoganda tool used to market fighters they want to be in the spotlight. If they were legitimate, jiujitsu guy whatever the hell his name would be ranked above Kevin Lee because he knocked him out cold in the first round, then went on to beat a fighter better than anyone Kevin Lee has beaten in Adrian Martins.

On another note, unranked guys Makhachaev and Khabilov would murk Lee with ease.

Santos has fought one time since that fight. Meanwhile Lee has a 5 fight win streak. Pretty obvious really.

This makes no sense to me. Dude kills Kevin Lee, beats Adrian Martins and suddenly Lee is ranked way above him? UFC rankings are nothing more than a propoganda tool used to market fighters they want to be in the spotlight. If they were legitimate, jiujitsu guy whatever the hell his name would be ranked above Kevin Lee because he knocked him out cold in the first round, then went on to beat a fighter better than anyone Kevin Lee has beaten in Adrian Martins.

On another note, unranked guys Makhachaev and Khabilov would murk Lee with ease.
I think you answered your own question, also Al Iaquinta

Leonardo Santos has had very bad luck in getting a fight.
As far as I know, his next opponent pulled out once and then the second time he had to pull out.

Taisumov and Khabilov are the 2 guys at Lightweight that finally need a ranking.

is this shit thread serious?

Never ceases to amaze me how many people find rankings such an esoteric concept. That win was almost 2 years ago, MMA is a "what have you done lately" sport. Santos has had one fight since (a close split decision win), Kevin has racked up a 5-fight win streak.

You don't get to just rest on something you did 2 years ago.

Never ceases to amaze me how many people find rankings such an esoteric concept. That win was almost 2 years ago, MMA is a "what have you done lately" sport. Santos has had one fight since (a close split decision win), Kevin has racked up a 5-fight win streak.

Funny, McGregor and his drone fans don't seem to think that logic applies to "his" Featherweight title.

Ya raging Al should be getting a shot he'd smash this Les goof again
he is making more selling houses though, makes an ufc apperance from time to time when the business is slow
<36>

Because Santos only had 1 fight other fight since then. Lee fought 5 fights since. And that loss was 2 years ago. You crazy if you think that fight means anything nowadays. Also, Lee is ranked higher because he defeated Chiesa who is ranked 9.

By your logic, every time Lee moves up, Santos should move up with him even though he's been inactive. What happens when Lee becomes champ? GTFO noob.

Tyrone Woodley says otherwise

410_Kevin_Lee.0.jpg

When you search the definition of 'fluke', there's a gif of the Kevin Lee vs the BJJ guy there

Let's see, a fight that took place almost 2 years ago still determines who is the better fighter? Ok.

Are people seriously this retarded?

Funny, McGregor and his drone fans don't seem to think that logic applies to "his" Featherweight title.
And right on queue! We nearly went one whole page without someone relating a completely unrelated thread back to McGregor. I was getting worried.

Back