Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rua +150

vs.

OSP -170

at best fight odds.

I say bet the house on Shogun :)

I'd expect the guy who won the first fight in under a minute to be the favorite, yeah.

I'd say those odds are pretty fair. Huge shogun fan and I'll probably put a little down to increase the excitement

Shogun best not hang onto that guillotine post-takedown is all I know

I'd expect the guy who won the first fight in under a minute to be the favorite, yeah.

Nah, they increased the security for this event, nobody will enter with skateboards, not even with wheelchairs

I like his chances in this fight if he can take it deep. Early both guys can end it but as the fight goes on I really like Shogun to win it. From what I saw in OSPs past few fights is he slows down as the fight goes on, Shogun really attacked the body vs Gian and took him out in round 3. If he can follow that strategy I think he will win by TKO

OSP cleaned his clock last time in seconds. He should be a bigger favorite. Shogun has been done ever since he tapped out to strikes against Jones.

If I'm not mistaken, Rua opened up a small favorite vs OSP (-130 or so) in 1st fight and got handled in 1st round so St.Preux coming back as a small favorite now sounds pretty fair.T.s acting like there's something wrong.

Nah, they increased the security for this event, nobody will enter with skateboards, not even with wheelchairs
VNAWhDU.gif

You'd expect him to be a sizable favorite.. these odds basically even.

Odds markers are obviously not putting too much weight behind that flash KO

Rua +150

vs.

OSP -170

at best fight odds.

I say bet the house on Shogun :)
This is it for Shogun. The Shogun that fought Gian Vilante ain't beating OSP. I love Shogun but he needs to retire. This isn't basketball where I wanted Jordan to play until he's knees fell off. Fighting is different, your brain doesn't get better at taking shots, it shrinks with age making you even more susceptible to concussions. Does any Shogun fan even want to see Shogun/Jones 2?

Back