Dream match up - Stephen Thompson vs Michael Venom Page

Ananth

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who wins this stylistic match up?

Wonderboy via having wins against legit opponents

No one is holding onto MVP unless they are really an high level grappler. Both have similar stances, MVP has more movement, Wonderboy trumps in kicking technique, where as speed favors MVP. Such an interesting match up.

I would LOVE to see Wonderboy vs. Anderson at 185.

Wonderboy trounces mvp with ease

Wonderboy via not being one of the most overrated fighters in MMA.

Also do the Rousey.

People are going to be saying how Wonderboy would kill him because he's in the UFC but the realest fight fans would LOVE to see this stylistic match up.

What a fight that would be.

People are going to be saying how Wonderboy would kill him because he's in the UFC but the realest fight fans would LOVE to see this stylistic match up.

What a fight that would be.

At WW hes going to be very tough to beat. I can see MW overpowering him, but at WW its going to be tough to take him down.

Not the fans. They'd hop around and wait for the other guy to engage.

The elephant in the room is that Page has horrendous accuracy with his punches. It's very unfortunate we couldn't see the obvious and perfect Page vs Daley fight.

Page is overrated as fuck. Just another flashy regional guy

My money is on MVP winning, but I would also not hesitate to pay for this fight.

I just want to see MVP fight anyone that matters. Seriously, let's figure out if this dude is for real or if he's just a top-notch can crusher. If he is for real, then we can talk about dream matchups.

This fight could be exciting or boring as fuck. It could be Street fighter/Enter the dragon....or it could be Wonderboy/Woodley all over again. MVP hasn't been tested at all. Bellator is doing a great job marketing and promoting him but at some point you have to face real competition. Wonderboy has the better resume, he's bigger and stronger, and probably the more complete fighter. Wonderboy wouldn't have struggled against that tomato can that went the distance with MVP. I'd rather see Rory fight MVP because it's the more likely fight to happen. In spite of Daley's confidence I think MVP actually could beat him.

Back