Jones didn't throw 12-6 elbows against Hamill

Killme

The NoGi Bear
@Green
Reaction score
Nobody ever actually notice this? first was like 9-6 elbow, second was more 1-6, steve fucked up.

jones-hamill-do-o.gif

Last edited:
No gifs so I have to imagine...

<{smellit?}><{smellit?}>

He was disqualified for an illegal upkick to Hamills noggin.

Here you go TS:

jones-hamill-do-o.gif

Here you go TS:

jones-hamill-do-o.gif

What is funny about that fight is that Matt was so awful off his back that he let Jones immediately get the full mount as soon as he took him down. I guess Steve was waiting for Jones to actually kill him before he stop the fight.

once he gets inside Hamill's left arm they *look* illegal to me, but I'm no expert and I think it's all a little but sketchy. plus it's mazzagatti, so you just assume he fucked up

Matt said he didnt win that fight and Jon didnt lose it.. With or without elbows it was over

More proof that Jon Jones would have completely destroyed Fedor, even worse, with Pride Rules.

Pride Rules Jon Bones Jones would be too much of a wrecking machine. I believe part of Jon Jones' Octagon hesitation is calculating which strikes are legal vs illegal.

The unified rules slows Jon Bones Jones down. In a real fight, he will be more devastating.

The most amazing thing to me about that fight is that Steve did not get the blood cleaned out of his eyes and then ask him if he could continue? He stood over top of a deaf man with blood in his eyes and said are you done LOL what the hell is that?

This was one of the scariest fights I've seen. I legitimately thought we were going to see Hamill die in the Octagon or at least be carried off on a stretcher. Look at Hamill after the stoppage. Blood in his eyes and barely able to move.

More proof that Jon Jones would have completely destroyed Fedor, even worse, with Pride Rules.

Pride Rules Jon Bones Jones would be too much of a wrecking machine. I believe part of Jon Jones' Octagon hesitation is calculating which strikes are legal vs illegal.

The unified rules slows Jon Bones Jones down. In a real fight, he will be more devastating.

Sherdog poll disagrees, Fedor wins

What's worse is that Hamill couldn't continue because of a shoulder injury and not because of the elbows. Jones should have won by TKO in either case.

Based on this thread and your post, I'm fairly confident that you don't know what the rules in Pride were

Back