Would you rather be a tactician or a killer?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Not that it's necessarily one or the other, but if you were a UFC fighter would you rather be known as a cerebral, strategic fighter who usually follows a solid gameplan, or a warrior who always comes to bang and finish the opponent or "die" trying? Also, which do you tend to root for more often? Examples:

Tacticians -

Econoreem
Jones
Bisping
Woodley
GSP
UFC Aldo
Cruz
MM
Holm

Killers -

Cain
Rumble
Wand
Lawler
Ferguson
Gaythje
Lineker
Ronda
Zingano

Chess or checkers? :D

Controlled Agression Shogun is always the right answer.

Killer with a bit of tactician TS
This is what I'm aiming for:
1296970811456.gif

The art of war says: caution in planning, boldness in action.

So the ideal would be both, at the appropriate times.

<FutbolThink>

Tactical killer like Carlos Condit

3_medium.gif

Every since his "Tactical" match against Nick Diaz, he has lost a fan here. We were denied a massive bloodbath by his Greg Jackson running man strategy. Natural born what?

Killers are going to be crapping in a diaper in a few years. I'd rather be super technical and tactical.

Not that it's necessarily one or the other, but if you were a UFC fighter would you rather be known as a cerebral, strategic fighter who usually follows a solid gameplan, or a warrior who always comes to bang and finish the opponent or "die" trying? Also, which do you tend to root for more often? Examples:

Tacticians -

Econoreem
Jones
Bisping
Woodley
GSP
UFC Aldo
Cruz
MM
Holm

Killers -

Cain
Rumble
Wand
Lawler
Ferguson
Gaythje
Lineker
Ronda
Zingano

Chess or checkers? :D

Or you could be both like Platinum.
WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

My priority would be to not get hit.

Elements of both would be the way to go. Tacticians usually a wider array of ways they can win and not sustain as much damage getting there. Killers though when they have success and are on a roll can move up the ranks quick and garner some mass fan appeal. I'm more partial to the tactician as a fan and would go that route if I was pro-fighter.

i dont really want brain damage so id rather be a tactician

I'd be tactical AF and bore the shit out of you guys guaranteed.

I don't want to be punched in the face, so positional grappler for sure!

When done right, both styles are a thing of beauty, and to me, a perfect example is Lawler getting his legs destroyed for a round by Manhoef, only to land one perfect KO strike.

When done wrong, it's incredibly frustrating: Hendo / Roy Nelson / Sicilia winging their overhand bombs from a mile away, neither killing their opponent nor getting killed. GSP / Maia / dominating someone on the ground for 15-25 minutes without ever going for the finish.

Back