Matt Hughes is BACK !

Book him against Royce Gracie in Bellator. It's probably an even fight now.

In before 'he hunts so too bad he didn't die' posts.

War Hughes!

Amazing. Getting back in shape for that Matt Serra rematch.

Good news, finally.

A testament to his fighting spirit.

That would have killed most people, or they would never come back from it.

That's awesome.

No joke he's probably done more physical activity recently than at least %50 of Sherdog.

Man he looks awful thin, I feel for the guy, hope he makes a full recovery.

Pretty amazing! He looks like he has seen death. Still has his hospital bracelet on. This made me a little emotional to see. So happy to see this.

What a badass , mad respect for the man

This is an even better comeback than the Trigg rematch!!!

Can he still talk and emote? He had the same expression on his face the whole time.

Getting better is not a miracle. It's just a statistical improbability. Most people that suffer a trauma like his do die. But they don't always.

Silly notion to think some magic sky fairy decided Hughes should get "one more round" while right down the hall someone else got "taken too soon" because............mysterious? Nah, it's all made up.

That said, glad to see him doing better.

This is why people think you're a shit poster and why no one likes you.
He does it on purpose to get people to reject him on a construct that he created rather than for being what he believes himself to be. When someone does this, there is no need to correct or insult. They are in enough pain already. I hope he gets past it. In reality, he is sensitive and showing the world that he hurts. He deserves to think better about himself than he does. When he does, he will not be like that. He will act like he is compartmentalizing this as a joke to provoke people and that it does not affect him but it does. Someone hurt the dude bad so he has a license to act out.

Most people here that act a certain way can be broken into catagories. It is all rooted in pain. I hope they get to a better place.
Getting better is not a miracle. It's just a statistical improbability. Most people that suffer a trauma like his do die. But they don't always.

Silly notion to think some magic sky fairy decided Hughes should get "one more round" while right down the hall someone else got "taken too soon" because............mysterious? Nah, it's all made up.

That said, glad to see him doing better.
I don't think they said it was a religious miracle. I am not sure doctors turn science over to a deity. They were probably alluding to the probability of his recovery. The guy down the hall was probably not a tough SOB.

Back