Machida KOing Bader is still my fave UFC Knockout of all time :)

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
U guys know that Shogun is my boy, so the logical pick would be one of his finishes but no...

Lyoto disposal of Bader is such a treat to watch... First of all, i dislike Bader as a fighter (nice guy though)
. And the way he run into that right hand, lol... Poor Bader, never got anything going in that fight.

I must admit that this KO put a smile on my face :)

Machida-vs-Bader-KO.gif

machida-vs-bader.jpg

It actually makes me chuckle every time I see it. The way Bader just comes charging in like a wildman and runs into it.

Props to Machida for letting up on the ground too, when he sees Ryan went nite-nite.

That fight never seemed fair to me.

Good point about letting up on the ground, not the only time he's done that. Munoz owes him drinks for life.

Stop making threads.

BTW... nice KO. I remember that night. Machida-Bader and Shogun-Vera.
More impressive win gets a shot at Jones. It ended up being bullshit as everything Dana says.

I miss when Machida was awesome.

The irony is, if they fought today, Bader would likely decision him to death. Even more ironic is that they both have 11 decision wins...

I remember it like it was yesterday. Boos were raining down and then BAM -- Machida knocks him dead.

10000792.gif

This is still my favorite....because I don't like Bisping

He did it off his right hand too which makes it even more impressive.

U guys know that Shogun is my boy, so the logical pick would be one of his finishes but no...

Lyoto disposal of Bader is such a treat to watch... First of all, i dislike Bader as a fighter (nice guy though)
. And the way he run into that right hand, lol... Poor Bader, never got anything going in that fight.

I must admit that this KO put a smile on my face :)

Machida-vs-Bader-KO.gif

machida-vs-bader.jpg

Im so excited for the return of the Dragon.

Brunson will be murdered.

Back