FS1 Prelims:

Justin Ledet vs. Dmitriy Sosnovskiy
Gilbert Burns vs. Jason Saggo
Gregor Gillespie vs. Jason Gonzalez
Luke Sanders vs. Felipe Arantes

Fight Pass Prelims:

Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Tony Martin
Anthony Hamilton vs. Daniel Spitz

Please keep in mind that the bout order is not set, the one above is purely for the sake of the thread. With that being said, it looks like UFN 116 Pittsburgh is all set. What do you guys think of this card? Not bad at all for a Fight Night at all if you ask me. The Main Card should produce a good amount of finishes. Especially the 3 top billed fights, those should all be barn burners. On the prelims, I'm looking forward to seeing Justin Ledet back, he's one of the new young bright spots at HW. I'm also looking forward to watch Gillespie and Luke Sanders. Rating this card out of 10, I'm gonna give this one a 7.5-8/10. What do you guys think?

I don't really like the main event, it's a weird matchup IMO
I'm very interested on Ledet vs Sosnovskiy though

7/10

Why branch
Who the hell is that anyway
The rest of the card looks Ok to me
7/10

I don't really like the main event, it's a weird matchup IMO
I'm very interested on Ledet vs Sosnovskiy though

7/10
Branch isn't the ideal opponent, but the UFC first offered the fight to Romero, who said he wasn't ready for another 5 rounder. They then offered it to Jacare, who needs more time after recently going through shoulder surgery. In comes Branch who was healthy and ready to fight.

I'm looking for Branch to shock the 'world'. I like my Rock's salty.

not really a BIG fight on the card just a solid card overall. Some great and intriguing matches specially rockhold vs branch and douche perry vs alves.
7/10

Rockhold in the Main event and Perry in the Co main is all I ask for a free fight night.

I got kinda more interested in the main event after the video Branch posted where he is in the barber chair that starts with "yo lukas man what the fuck you talkin about"

Last edited:
Branch isn't the ideal opponent, but the UFC first offered the fight to Romero, who said he wasn't ready for another 5 rounder. They then offered it to Jacare, who needs more time after recently going through shoulder surgery. In comes Branch who was healthy and ready to fight.

wow I didn't know that
Good thing is Branch is really used to go for 5 rounds

Platinum Mike Perry fight by default adds 5 points to the card, so 6/10

Any card with Rockhold on it should be watched.

Rockhold AND Perry on the same card?

<{anton}>

10/10

8/10

Lots of guys I follow though, without some personal quirks probably 7/10 tops

Branch being disrespected here, he's a good opponent stylistically to provide either a good fight or a nasty finish. Which is good for a Rockhold looking to rebound to a loss from over a year ago

Hopefully Rockhold gets put in his place,Mike Perry is probably goona knock Alves out, Hopefully Hector gets a win, I don't find Usman that good so idc about that fight and Hall is most likely dropping his 4th straight fight but these will all be good fights so I'm excited

Back