Marcos Maidana already beat Floyd, simple

Floyd detractors who actually follow boxing and want to claim that he should have lost a decision generally use the first Castillo fight.

I thought he gave the fight away in the last couple of rounds. It was super close.

If half of you knew how much Floyd's boy Peanut fucked up his training camp you'd be stunned at how well Floy actually fought.

No he didn't.

Mayweather beat him twice.

Same with Castillo.

Move on TS. Look them up. Watch them again.

Good fights (especially the first ones of both series).

Yup and Nate beat Conor twice and Gus beat Jon Jones too

I thought their first fight was close but should of went to Maidana. I mean sure MM definitely lost there 2nd fight although he rocked Floyd at the end of a round. I mean you could even see Floyd's face when the judges scorecards are announced

Edit: This one is too just get your opinions, the "Marcos Maidana beat Floyd, simple" is my opinion

Last edited:
I thought their first fight was close but should of went to Maidana. I mean sure MM definitely lost there 2nd fight although he rocked Floyd at the end of a round. I mean you could even see Floyd's face when the judges scorecards are announced

I had Floyd winning but it was a scrappy fight

no but nice for making the same thread twice.

"he rocked floyd at the end of a round so he won"

you need to reevaluate your life bro

Not in my opinion.
He did better than expected, which makes it seem like he was performing better than he actually did.
Kind of like Gus against Bones

WTF? I'm the biggest Conor hater on this site it sounds like you're the one gargling Floyd's malt balls. Did you even watch the fight? Floyd won the match but lost the fight. And saved by ref XD

Maidana staggered him once. He did ok for himself in that fight, but he did not win the fight, and Floyd figured him out easily in the rematch.

And no, he was not saved by the ref. The ref said stop because it was the end of the round.

No but he did beat the fuck out of Floyd.

Uh... you know thats an edited clip right? The ref jumped in because the bell went and the round was over. Also this is from the second fight where Floyd clearly won. Not the first fight were Maidana was all over Floyd.

One punch equals beating the fuck out of him. Guess Shane Mosley beat the fuck out of him too, Cotto as well.

Someone wants Conor's balls to be dripping with their spit....

And may weathers balls dripping with your spit!!!! Maydana did do very well in the first fight. The second fight not so much!! Why dont you go to vegas and suck his dick?? What a fucking cock swinger you are,you cant have floyds babyies cus you are a boy!!! :eek::eek::eek:!!!

Not in my opinion.
He did better than expected, which makes it seem like he was performing better than he actually did.
Kind of like Gus against Bones
no but nice for making the same thread twice.

"he rocked floyd at the end of a round so he won"

you need to reevaluate your life bro
I cleary said Maidana lost the the 2nd fight, I just said that Maidana rocked Floyd at the end of a round which he did

Back