John Kavanagh: If Floyd walks foward, he'll be unconscious in 1 minute

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Nice to hear from good ol' Irish Edmond again.

Haven't heard from him in a while.

When the two of them walk to the middle, one of them has to take a back step. If Floyd takes a back step, which I believe he will, then I predict round six,” Kavanagh said on The MMA Hour. “That’s my prediction on it. I think for the first five rounds, he will back up, he will lie on the ropes the way he does, he will cover up and try to just absorb, and try to wear Conor down. That’s how I think he’ll approach the fight.

“If he doesn’t take a back step, and we’ll all see it — we’ll all see their feet, we’ll all see who walks backwards — if he walks forward and exchanges, it’ll be a one-round fight. It’ll be over in a minute. Because he’d be fighting in such a way that’s not normal to him, he won’t have had time to develop the skillset for an aggressive exchanging fighter. Like I said, I didn’t know a lot about Floyd before this, but I did watch his fights for his defensive work. So for him to go in there and try to trade with Conor and not walk backwards, would be so alien to him but so normal for Conor — that’s exactly what Conor’s the best at — he’ll be unconscious in a minute.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...ctions-for-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor

Like walk straight at him? Well duh, but Floyd doesn't do that man. He's a dancer.

tumblr_o0fj643Sig1s5rjeao1_500.gif

So basically they're hoping that they got under floyd's skin like they did Aldo and he comes charging in chin first?

Yeah okay. 49-0 against elite boxers, not fucking bum versions of Ricardo Mayorga, Floyd's knows one thing and that is to win and not make stupid mistakes.

so when conor makes an ass of himself what will be?

Floyd was 2-3 weight classes bigger?

Antibiotics?

Inefficient with energy?

or some other stupid excuse?

he's right but floyd won't trade with him. and if all conor is bringing is that left hand well....use it big in the first two rounds, because by round 3 that thing will be neutralized, and then we will see what else conor has.

So basically they're hoping that they got under floyd's skin like they did Aldo and he comes charging in chin first?

Yeah okay. 49-0 against elite boxers, not fucking bum versions of Ricardo Mayorga, Floyd's knows one thing and that is to win and not make stupid mistakes.

Antibiotics?

Inefficient with energy?

Conor butthurt at nuclear levels here. Even getting triggered by his coach lol.

Like walk straight at him? Well duh, but Floyd doesn't do that man. He's a dancer.

He walked down Canelo, who hits much harder than Conor, for the first 8 rounds of their fight.

Wrong section and when has Floyd ever done anything like that at all? Seems like something a smaller and weaker fighter with probably the best defense ever seen would do right?

Antibiotics?

Inefficient with energy?

That's a good start, but I think it'll be what a huge heart Conor had to even enter the ring with Floyd...

That's a good start, but I think it'll be what a huge heart Conor had to even enter the ring with Floyd...

...as if anybody else wouldn't have done the same for a 9 figure payday.

Wrong section and when has Floyd ever done anything like that at all? Seems like something a smaller and weaker fighter with probably the best defense ever seen would do right?

Back