2 solid prospects at 185: Trevin Giles & Eryk Anders

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Haven't seen a crazy amount of talk on either of these guys, but these are definitely 2 guys to keep an eye on at middleweight. Both are undefeated and both looked great in they're UFC debuts, They were actually supposed to fight each other not to long ago at 213 but that fight fell through and Giles destroyed James Bochnovic in a beautiful performance, and Anders ended up debuting shortly after knocking veteran Rafael Natal out in the 1st In brutal fashion.

Look for these guys to make waves at middleweight and become contenders by 2018.

Last edited:
Big fan of Anders already. Followed him a little bit in the past. First in Valor Fights, since I live in TN, and that company does the majority of their fights here, and then in LFA. I admit that most of me being a fan is because he's an Alabama alum, which is where I'm from originally, but either way, it was cool watching him smoke Natal in the UFC.

Don't know much about these guys. But it looks like they Bang. They might have promising careers.

would like to see Anders vs. OSP for an all-SEC matchup

why the heck would an 11-0 fighter in the UFC in his prime........................... stop to focus on a career that pays 55k a year?
i mean.. no one becomes a police officer thinking only about the financial side of it, there's people who legit want to help others, it was probably his dream, just a guess.. he probably wanted some time off and went on to invest time on his other career

he's back next year, don't worry

i mean.. no one becomes a police officer thinking only about the financial side of it, there's people who legit want to help others, it was probably his dream, just a guess.. he probably wanted some time off and went on to invest time on his other career

he's back next year, don't worry

Well yes but he has his whole life to do that.
He in his prime now though. Make money while you still got the body to do it.

Where did you read this stuff?

Well yes but he has his whole life to do that.
He in his prime now though. Make money while you still got the body to do it.

Where did you read this stuff?
i don't know, it was like last year stuff, i just remember it
he's not on his prime too, he's young (26) and his true prime is yet to come

42003737_778265055838494_8984811921781856940_n.jpg

why the heck would an 11-0 fighter in the UFC in his prime........................... stop to focus on a career that pays 55k a year?

Police officer > MMA fighter

Prize fighting is one of the shittiest, most dangerous jobs on planet earth. 95% never get rich and they have to get a normal job as soon as they retire with CTE.

Back