36-year-old Yusin Okami: I would never be fighting this old

Good to have Yushin back in the UFC. I’m hoping he can grind out a few wins before he decides to retire on us.

Japanese people spew nothing but nonsense.
286ca8f1c194ff0060379db11408d4d1.jpg

Dhiego Lima has a UFC record of 1-5, if you can believe thats possible.

Everyone but Okami stopped him. Three of them Lima was KO'd in the first round. Dhiego Lima is not a UFC caliber fighter, and this shouldn't indicate anything about Okami's place in the sport.

I'm a long, long time fan of Yushin and he shouldn't be anywhere near ranked fighters. He's going to get hurt and I'd rather not see it. I honestly don't understand why he doesn't finish out the golden years of his career in Japan or even Bellator where he can fight people at his current level.

So what happened that Okami went from being considered a giant MW to he can make WW with ease????

Loved Okami back in the day, he was a giant HW but too small for atomweight.

I don’t get it, man.

LOL.

Explaining it really takes the fun out of it. But here goes.

You said Japanese people just spew nonsense. Your location says you’re from the Netherlands.

I asked if there were a lot of Japanese in the Netherlands ?

You replied with an apparent straight face. No, why ?

Do you get it now ? If not ask some ten year old to explain it to you. You’re killing my buzz.

giphy.gif

LOL.

Explaining it really takes the fun out of it. But here goes.

You said Japanese people just spew nonsense. Your location says you’re from the Netherlands.

I asked if there were a lot of Japanese in the Netherlands ?

You replied with an apparent straight face. No, why ?

Do you get it now ? If not ask some ten year old to explain it to you. You’re killing my buzz.

giphy.gif
How is that explaining it? You literally just went through our conversation again without telling me what’s funny about it.

ive always liked okami win or lose. hes damn near the best asian fighter in the ufc right? lol

How is that explaining it? You literally just went through our conversation again without telling me what’s funny about it.

landscape-1476445477-wait-what-gif.gif

You gotta be trolling now, Smalls. If not go ask a 10 year old to explain it to you.

probably one of the most realistic points of view of his own skills and career than most any other fighter has of theirs.

36 is young... Couture hadn't even won the 205 belt yet. But for Okami... it is now or never. Some interesting fights out there for him. Just don't see him being top-tier.

Back