Khabib vs GSP? What do you think?

well i do have insomnia so

I actually would love to see it. GSP said a few months back that Khabib is a bigger man then he was at that time. I'm curious to see if they could take each other down, If not it could end up looking a lot like GSP vs Jake Shields.

Khabib doesnt really fight much at all.

4 fights in roughly 3.5 years.
Cerrone has fought about 15 times in that time period.

GSP wins via
Khabib injuring himself before match or not making weight.

Khabib would decimate him. Khabib is way better on the ground than gsp. Georges would have a huge advantage in agility and striking but then again he never uses that so Khabib would man handle him on the ground and pound him to dust imo.

Gsp would ko him.second worst possible match up for khabib

GSP via fight intelligence. People might call him boring but he knows how to get in the "W" column.

Khabib would decimate him. Khabib is way better on the ground than gsp. Georges would have a huge advantage in agility and striking but then again he never uses that so Khabib would man handle him on the ground and pound him to dust imo.
FB_IMG_1503251242031.jpg

Like an Aldo fight but worse. GSP tdd and jabs would kill khabib.

Seriously, have you ever even watched GSP fight???

This ...

Guy is an idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back