Is Dillon Danis the most cringeworthy person in mma?

Garibaldi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Or just the biggest clown. Is this a joke, or do you think this guy is serious?

Nope.
tenor.gif

I was going to suggest a few, but after viewing the pics - this guy is a douche.

No mma fights, so how exactly is he "mma person"?

Maybe he's just doing a character and we're not in on the joke yet.

Guy is a walking cringefest.

Some tool was posting here a while ago about how danis was a badass and would mess everyone up. I say now: danis has done more damage to humanity by speaking, using social media, and appearing in public, than he could ever do in a fight.

dillon is a fvcking god bro

One thing is being cocky while u are kicking ass, another thing is being cocky while u are getting ur ass handed to you. Its just so unbelivably cringeworthy i just want to hide behind a pillow....

I think he is seriously mentally ill.

He put out some interview a month or so back saying he was so hurt by Marcelo kicking him out and that the reason is that Marcelo wants everyone to be like him - meanwhile not addressing any of the reasons that he was asked to leave.

And add to this he is trying to be a conor clone but complaining about Marcelo.

Danis is almost impossible to sympathise with. I watched his interview with Helwani and really tried to give him a chance but he just comes across a dick most of the time.

he's a wannabe. hopefully he gets an mma fight soon so he can be punched into the next decade and that'll be the last we hear of him.

Also, he's not an MMA fighter just yet, nor in the UFC, so, obligatory

Wrong Forum

I think he is seriously mentally ill.

He put out some interview a month or so back saying he was so hurt by Marcelo kicking him out and that the reason is that Marcelo wants everyone to be like him - meanwhile not addressing any of the reasons that he was asked to leave.

And add to this he is trying to be a conor clone but complaining about Marcelo.
Something is wrong with him, that we can agree on :)

Back