Cody Garbrandt confirms he's not a racist.

Defeat Unknown

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I had my doubts, but he does clarify, that he is in fact not a racist. Good question from Ariel, and good reporting from MMAFighting.

Honestly, I think Ariel should start off every interview with the tough task of asking fighters if they're racists. I assume everyone is a racist until stated otherwise.

he is a manlet with necktats though which is much worse

Honestly, I think Ariel should start off every interview with the tough task of asking fighters if they're racists. I assume everyone is a racist until stated otherwise.

Hey Tyron are you still there ?

Wouldn't have dignified it with an answer. Ariel should know better. The tweets speak for themselves.
The hysteria around "boy" actually takes away from real instance of racism.

exactly what a racist would say

just think about it if you take the word with out of his catchphrase its about lynching african americans

cut him Dana

giphy.gif

Only way to prove it is to have sex with a Black Girl. Everybody knows that

#I'mnotracist

I had my doubts, but he does clarify, that he is in fact not a racist. Good question from Ariel, and good reporting from MMAFighting.

Exactly. Every white person is a racist until proven otherwise. God forbid you are conservative; then you are automatically a racist AND a liar if you deny it. Oh, and it is impossible for blacks to be racist because they do not occupy a position of power in our society. In case anyone entertains banning me or flagging me for these comments, please know this is literally the new rules by current pop liberal culture. I'm not making it up.

I spent a lot of time in the heart of Dixie... & you'd be surpised at the amount of timez I've heard the most racist sons a bitchez say they aren't racist.

I'm not saying anything about whether or not Cody is telling the truth. I've literally heard over & over more timez than I can count... someone explain how they aren't racist & then go on to bash people for no apparent reason other than race in regular conversation.. & tell :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: jokes n stuff. It's really strange... but that's exactly what I've seen.

Edit: I'm not saying everyone down there is like that. I have met more people like that down there than other places I've been though.

Last edited:
Glad to know

At least him and Tyron can be friends now

Define racist. I don't think anyone in the UFC is a true racist.

Racist = thinking your race is superior than another race.

Calling another fighter boy =/= racist. What is this world coming to?

I wonder what Mother's Milk would think of this

He should have to give his belt to Aljamain Sterling as a sign of reconciliation.

It is the only way we can all move on.

That's a relief. I expected him to say "I'm not a racist, just keep all of these non-white people away from me."

Only way to prove it is to have sex with a Black Girl. Everybody knows that

#I'mnotracist

What the fuck is that? Nobody would be a racist if it came down to fucking a girl or not.

It's not that easy. lol

Back