UFC record for Andrei Arlovski ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
He is 0-5 in his last 5 consecutive fights in the UFC,
which I guess makes him a fighter with the longest losing streak in the UFC among active fighters.

Do you think UFC can put that on screen as one of the stats for Andrei when he fights Junior Albini ?

Probably not. He's entertaining and the hw division is so thin he could probably lose another 3 in a row. That dude needs to retire his brain has got to be mush by now. He's gonna sound like a Brazilian before long. " I'm anfre arfrovsky from frelafrus I'm herff for da knock ouch of my foponnentfff"

honestly when you're that big of a glass cannon and you've lost 5 in a row, you should just throw fucking everything you got in the first like 2 minutes.

just balls to the wall, don't wait to get knocked out again.

he's still capable of knocking anyone out.

honestly when you're that big of a glass cannon and you've lost 5 in a row, you should just throw fucking everything you got in the first like 2 minutes.

just balls to the wall, don't wait to get knocked out again.

he's still capable of knocking anyone out.
that baby albino is a tough motherfucker tho with a boxing background. Honestly think AA gets buttfucked here again.

If he drops this next fight he is done in the UFC and hopefully he makes that choice on his own.

I don't understand why he still fighting.

The fight he put on with Browne is a good enough reason to keep him around

Back