Matt Brown vs Diego Sanchez

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One fight for the fans that UFC made. Maybe this can be their FOTY, because lately they booked only weird fights such as Anderson vs Gastelum or Arlovski vs an unknown guy.

Would like to see Sanchez vs Diaz, Brown vs Diaz, Swanson vs Korean Zombie etc.

more like KO of the night for Matt Brown.

Sponsored by CTE

Poor Diego....Brown is in for a paycheck against somebody that cannot concus him anymore....Not even fair! Matt should not even take the fight! Diego, going this way, will not be able to recognize even his dog in a few years! He already talks crazy....Dana should intervene and make him retire, like he did to Chuck!

One fight for the fans that UFC made. Maybe this can be their FOTY, because lately they booked only weird fights such as Anderson vs Gastelum or Arlovski vs an unknown guy.

Would like to see Sanchez vs Diaz, Brown vs Diaz, Swanson vs Korean Zombie etc.

One day you will know who "unknown guy" is.... Junior is the future of the HW division. Screenshot that shit.

This might be Diego's last fight in the UFC. He really needs to start fighting less talented competion or go to Bellator. I love the guy but he's got nothing to prove and arugably hasn't earned fights against top 10-20 talent at the moment.

Is gonna be a good fight as long as its lasts...and i think Sanchez is getting finished by Brown...

The only news about Sanchez i would like to hear, is that he finally retires...enough is enough

Diego is spent. He and BJ Penn are classic examples of why the UFC should have a master's division if they want to have older/popular fighters on fight cards. Old fighters compete against other old fighters and the fights are three 3-minute rounds so they can go hard the whole time without gassing. 3 minute OT if there is a draw. It makes no sense to have older fighters get obliterated and leave the sport with concussions or brain injuries. Have we not seen enough about brain injuries with the NFL? This isn't tennis. An over-matched opponent can get badly injured. Not right.

Last edited:
This might be Diego's last fight in the UFC. He really needs to start fighting less talented competion or go to Bellator. I love the guy but he's got nothing to prove and arugably hasn't earned fights against top 10-20 talent at the moment.

Cmon, Diego vs Diaz its another fight to make

Diego said he wanted to be the first guy to have a win over both Diaz bros.

Nate wouldn't bother fighting Diego though.

Got a weird feeling that Diego uses his grappling to beat Brown

IF he was smart he would..... HE ISN"T. Sadly he is a JUSTBLEED...guy. Old Dogs can Learn new tricks. Brain Damaged Diego can Not.

Last edited:
Brown isn't great but this should be pretty easy for him. Diego is shot, at a bad size disadvantage, and more interested in brawling than winning.

Fans win no matter what but I'm expecting Brown to brutalize Diego. You don't brawl with Matt Brown and that's exactly what Diego is going to do.

Let this be a I quit match as loser needs to retire from mma. Diego is finished and so is Matt. Both were really fun fighters who were straight just bleed but both likely have CTE or will especially Diego.

No way diego wins this fight

Back