Anderson Silva responds to gay rumors (GIVES THE GOAT ANSWER)

EmbraceTheGrindRak

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
https://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/9/...t-could-find-out-in-the-future-that-he-is-mma

"They tease me. Sometimes people think I'm gay. A lot of people have asked me if I'm gay. I answer, 'Look, not to my knowledge. But, I'm still young, it could be that in the future I'll find out that I'm gay.' I take good care of my things, I put everything in a bag, I use soap, I put on a cream after training. People think it's capricious. To each his own. Doesn't mean you're more man or less man, more gay or less gay."

The man reproduced like a damn rabitt whenever he was not knocking out fools, he is obviously not gay come on

Anderson Silva responds to gay rumors

tenor.gif

https://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/9/...t-could-find-out-in-the-future-that-he-is-mma

"They tease me. Sometimes people think I'm gay. A lot of people have asked me if I'm gay. I answer, 'Look, not to my knowledge. But, I'm still young, it could be that in the future I'll find out that I'm gay.' I take good care of my things, I put everything in a bag, I use soap, I put on a cream after training. People think it's capricious. To each his own. Doesn't mean you're more man or less man, more gay or less gay."

He sounds confident in his masculinity regardless of his sexuality (whatever it is, it isn't any of my business)

That is a hilariously good answer. Secure as fuck

I really wish Anderson spoke fluent english his entire career because he's equal parts batshit crazy and funny and I feel like I've missed some good moments because I don't speak Portuguese

I feel his pain. I get tagged with the gay rumors and I have no idea why.

I didn't even know there were gay rumors to begin with. Some people have way too much time on their hands, and agree, GOAT answer.

Take care of your things and put them away = possible homosexual.

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

probably his voice

Yeah, I could see why some people couod think that with his soft spoken tone.

And LMAO at one of the comments under the article. G.O.A.T. Gayest of all time.

Who's the true GOAT? Conor fans might be right when they call him GOAT. He does have a very deep appreciation of fashion, and he is very very flamboyant, and up on all the new social media BS.

JK Conor fans, don't get all butt hurt. Pardon the pun.

Why is OP looking up Anderson Silva gay rumors from 2014?

Capricious fuck.

wtf is this?

who says he is gay?

who cares about it anyways?

also, anderson is such a BOSS

and does it with style

ALWAYS

probably his voice

Just imagine you were feeling like a badass one day or having a bad day. Some tall, lanky, brown skinned guy with wacky glasses bumps into you on the street. He tries to apologize in his flinty, docile vocal tone, but you're feeling like a badass today, so you talk a little shit, assuming he's gay and a pushover. He again tries to apologize - says he doesn't want any trouble but you stare him down. He attempts to walk away seeing that you're not going to acknowledge his apology attempts. You're a badass today so as he turns his back, you grab the collar of his black and yellow track suit jacket....

... you wake up in the hospital 3 weeks later...

Back